Cannabis.com

Thread: What are some safe seed banks

Rollafatblunt420 is offline Registered+

What are some safe seed banks

so my friend and i are going to start growing this season. i had a god year until an asshole found them and cut em down last year. so i am still fairly new and going to do things a little different. i am collecting seeds from all of my friends that just throw their seeds to the curb when they are breaking their shit down so i am pretty stocked up. my friends and i want to buy some white widow though online. we do not want to get scammed though. that would be a bitch. so if you know a reliable site will you post it? and any advice on the shipping because we both are under 18 and live with our parents, but my friends dad is at work until 1100 pm

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Buy Feminised Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

GodBud is offline Registered+
    No matter where you buy its gonna be a roll of the dice. You have no control over customs. Just go with a vendor you feel good about from your research and expect the worse and hope for the best.

Good Luck

nitepharmer is offline Registered+
    seed boutique, out of england. Cheap, reliable, huge selection, seeds prewapped by actual breeders, quick and stealth delivery. Have them to a buddy's house, never yours.

JackdaWack is offline Registered+
    yeah the little things keep u safe like having them sent where u wont be. Customs wont follow up on where there going as more as they will just throw them out if found. dont use a credit card if your worried.
    I'm entitled to my opinion, and my opinion is that your not allowed to have an opinion. - George Carlin

We don't have rights, it's just that simple.

The best way to accomplish anything is through education.

Smoke WEEED

doco is offline Registered+
    I won't be a party to conspiracy of contributing to the delinquency of a minor but I wish you well and I am glad to hear you are growing outdoors instead of putting your family in legal jeopardy.

Good Luck & Happy Growing
    Some mistakes are just too much fun to only make once.

Rolla Fatty is offline Registered
    I have dealt with drgreenthumb.com for years without any problems

Rollafatblunt420 is offline Registered+
    thank you all very much. when do you think a good time to order these seeds should be. there is still snow on the ground here in elkhart, indiana and it is feb. 20