Thread: low odor strains

DatFiRe is offline Registered+

low odor strains

what are some low odor strains but potent too from nirvana i was thinking about either ice or jock herber and i dont want any NL casue i been growing it too much

i dont want no odor i just want low odor

i was think about gettin NL X BB but i heard it lacks in potency even thought it has very good yeild

any feedbacK????

marimbas is offline Registered+
    ice is similar to white widow, and thats a smelly plat, jack horror or however its called in the different stores, its smelly, i havnt grown any but a friend of mine does and its smelly.
    im growing some citral right now, and its smelly so i dont know, but the ones you recomend are high odor plants, for what i know...

the only plant i grew that didnt even had an odor, was a mexican sativa, wich was a weak strain and not that powerfull... so Good luck

what about NL X big bud?

did anybody grow this strain yet??

D3STRUCT is offline Registered+
    im growing 2 nl x big bud at the mo quite a gd strain i havent got into flowering yet but i've heard its very low odor an with the nl crossed with the big bud it should be rather potent if you need more info check out this link lots of reports on that strain http://www.overgrow.com/strainguide/...x_Big_Bud/121/

whoever has tried NL x BB can u tell me how potent it is compare to other strains and like how many hits does it take an average smoker to get high?

llamaman666 is offline Registered+
    my friend grew female seeds nlXbb and it was a good smoke 2-3 boals will get you fried, no two hit wonder, but above average.
    If I die before I wake, Heaven or Hell, I'll still bake.

I hate political lies

If Alaska was devided in to two, Texas would be the third largest state

http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?eoj

SPLIFFBUILDER is offline Registered+
    i've grown nlXbb many time's it just get's better every time i grow it,very nice high,easy to grow,pretty mold resistant an a good yeild,she smell's a bit but not as bad as some!!hope this help's..love an respect..spliffbuilder.
    This bloke said to me,you have'nt got a clue,bout the damage that smokin green can do to you,I tried to see thing's from his point of view,but i could'nt fit my head up his arsehole too!!

thanks for ur reponse but i seen another low odor strain named chrystal

ww X NL

anybody ever try it?????

marimbas is offline Registered+
    man to get rid of the odor i put a huge candle close to my plants, those candles that come inside a glass, (religious type) you can get them with coconut smell, and those kill the odor of the weed, you can also get some candles that are inside of glasses and big sized for cigar smells, those kill odors as well, the problem is that youll have to buy a few... but you wont get any odor!! =)

you can also get like a bathroom deodorant, thatll help... if i were you i would go whatever, and try to kill the odor somehow or reduce it the best way as possible, otherwise you are gonna might get some low odor weed, but with a lack of potency... and what a waste of time...