Cannabis.com

Thread: Weed that doesn't smell like weed

vchapmansr is offline Registered

Weed that doesn't smell like weed

Is there anyway you can make weed smell like something else without tampering with the potency of the crop? Example...If I'm smoking and someone walks in the room...instead of the normal marijuana scent....it smells like fruit or some other kind of vegetable. Give me some input please.

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

clovisman is offline Registered+

NagChampa

have no idea how to change smell but Nag Champa inscense will mask the smell of pot smoke- a great no perfume smelling inscense- used by Buddist monestaries because of purity- have been burning this for years

Thanks ....but I'm trying to eliminate having to use any kind of inscense or sprays to mask the odor. What if I dipped the freshly cut buds into ....lets say...coconut juice for a day before letting them hang dry, would that give the buds a coconut taste and/or smell?

PharmaCan is offline Registered+
    Several months ago I bought some "Strawberry Cough" at an MMJ clinic. It was the best tasting, best smelling weed I have ever smoked. I even went around my house puffing on a pipe and blowing smoke everywhere just because I liked the way it smelled. And it was a good high too. Truly, if someone walked into my house while I was smoking this, I don't think they would recognize the smell.

I've searched high and low for that same strain of strawberry cough and have been unable to find it. However, it's out there somewhere, and I'm sure there are others like it. How you'd go about finding them, I haven't a clue. I guess the best way is to just start asking, like you are doing. You might want to post your question in the "Strains & Seeds" section. There's a lot of people there who love to experiment with different strains and who know the characteristics of the different strains.

PC
    Never argue with an idiot - they drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

All of this is just pretend. But if I grew marijuana, it would be in strict compliance with California Law, SB420.

Live wild - it's too late to die young.

"Let the old men who make the wars, fight the wars."

Thankx Fellas.

stinkyattic is offline CultiModerVatorAtor
    There's already a thread like this in strains. Look up low odor varieties. I like SAGE.
    Don't dip your buds in coconut juice, that is just pure silliness, and you should not smoke sugar.

igot4cheep is offline Registered+
    I donít know any thing about changing the chemical properties or dipping weed in juice to change the smell. But what I do know there are thing called Hello Neighbor. They mask all orders from all smoke. I use them all the time now. You can Google Hello Neighbor to find them.

bobhasbitchtits is offline Registered+
    I have used a clear, odorless, tasteless, organic substance to neutralize the smell of the plant. It comes in a small plastic jar, and it's full of small pebbles. It has plant oils in it to neutralize pretty much all foul odor, including much of that distinct marijuana smell. It's called Odor Killer, I think. Should work good for an inclosed indoor grow.

'Cinderella 99', and some of her hybrids smell lemony, very much NOT like cannabis ...