Thread: Top 5 Sativa Strains

Shadowist is offline Registered+

Smile Top 5 Sativa Strains

Im looking to grow, indoor and outdoor! I want to know what the most potent strains on the sativa line up are the best, im not too much a fan of Indica, i hate bein tired and all fucked up. I wanna be up up up up up. Top 5!

ncnavguy is offline Registered+
    I've heard good things about poison durban, cinderalla 99, haze, and traveling thai. Course you gotta get good genetics to make it worthwhile
    Last edited by ncnavguy; Oct-16-2007 at 17:38.

texas grass is offline Registered+
    kali mist is rated as 1 of the best sativas
    just tryin to live the good life with my friend and wife now its time to and stay and be a
    http://boards.cannabis.com/basic-gro...-dankness.html
    complete guide to mothers clones and trimming roots http://www.cannabase.com/cl/index.html
    these last 2 links have most grow books to read http://greenmanspage.com/guides/ growmoreweed.com

xxxhazexxx is offline Registered+
    arjans ultra haze 2# supersilverhaze ak47 sativa spirt chocolope haze
    Anything that is said by me in these forumns is for entertainment reasons only. I in no way condone any behavior or actions that may break any laws. Anything said by my username or any other username coming from this IP ADDRESS is all information and pictures that I have gathered from all over the internet, and reposted for others to see as well. Do not take anything I say serious, for as it is all for entertainment purposes only.

kaj621 is offline Registered+
    shadowist.. i've seen you ask the same exact thing a while ago....

xcrispi is offline Registered+
    C-99 , and S.A.G.E .
    Crispi

curious101 is offline Registered+
    Been devoting my grow time lately to Mandala seeds and all i can say is wow...the Kalichakra is absolutely unbelievable...very great taste and aroma, large yielding with almost an indica style form to the nugs (very dense and heavy)...only had to feed em once in soil for a 11 wk gro...awesome smoke and it was so potent the first time it actually scared me
    ***everything i say is hypothetical, i do not condone or encourage the breaking of your particular countries laws...God Bless***

Quote Originally Posted by curious101 View Post
    Been devoting my grow time lately to Mandala seeds and all i can say is wow...the Kalichakra is absolutely unbelievable...very great taste and aroma, large yielding with almost an indica style form to the nugs (very dense and heavy)...only had to feed em once in soil for a 11 wk gro...awesome smoke and it was so potent the first time it actually scared me
    Kalichakra is a hybrid, he asked for sativas ... and, Mandala's stuff IS outstanding ...

BeforeYourTime is offline Registered+
    I like grapefruit. (75% C99 x 25% haze)
    Last edited by BeforeYourTime; Oct-18-2007 at 11:38.
    This user is not engaged in any illigal activities. Anything posted by this user is taken from another internet source for role playing purposes only.

Believe in Fact, not Fiction.

me.....please, take meeeee.

twoguysupnorth is offline Registered+
    good question and answers. i was curious about the same thing almost. i dont want to try a full on sativa right away though.
    aint she pretty?

majin is offline Registered+
    It's all about top 44 bitches. Nah I like haze, cali mist, even some urkel when i'm feeling colorful.

doomie62 is offline Registered+
    well i live in durban so Durban poison FTW!!

I have durban poison, and it is a good smoke! NO list of sativas would be complete without white widow. I have heard great things about nevilles haze, and Romulan.

thex420 is offline Registered+
    hey all, I just got some cali mist clones and I am wanting to do some research on the genetics. I having a little trouble finding any detailed information. I have googled and used forum searches on many sites. No dice... Any know a resource that might have some great info on the mist?

Thanks !

Budexpress is offline Registered+
    Serious Seed's Kali Mist.
    Kali Mist

Arguably the top sativa strain available today. With 90% sativa genetices, Kali Mist grows into tall, running, classically sativa plants with very few leaves. This strain produces dense clusters of full fluffy buds, producing much higher yields than you would expect. The plant structure and few leaves allow the light to pass all the way to lower branches, allowing bottom buds to develop fully. When planted outside early in the year this plant can grow very tall. Expect spiraling flowers with a high resin content and a delightfully spicy scent.Kali Mist is often the choice of experts for their own stash grows. Also, particularly woman seem to like this strain, next to the sheer pleasure of smoking it, we received several reports that it works great against menstrual cramps.We are proud to announce that Kali Mist was improved in 2000 to produce bigger yields. In Spain it proved to be very mold resistent, even outside during bad weather. This strain has flavor and subtle cerebral effect that gave it a Cannabis Cup first prize in 1995 (Hydro Cup) and again (with this new and improved version) in 2000 (Seed Company Sativa Cup)! Without a doubt the choice for connoisseur stash.

Type: sativa
    Indoor clone grow time: 1 - 5 days
    Indoor flowering time: 70 -90 days
    Indoor yield: 300- 500 grams/m2
    Outside/ Greenhouse harvest time; November
    Last edited by Budexpress; Jan-05-2008 at 19:48.