Thread: Highest Yielding Strain

Sentinel is offline Registered+

Highest Yielding Strain

Just out of curiosity, what would be the highest yielding strain, regardless of potency. Big Bud?

RastaKaze is offline Registered+
    I think that schwagg last resort dirt-weed we are stuck with sometimes is the highest yeilding strain. For some reason you can get a really decent yeild even in the shittiest of conditions.. At least from what I know. I have a buddy that guerilla grew some schagg seeds last year and they were fucking enoumous, more like trees really, 12 or 13 feet tall with hardly any care at all..

cnd411 is offline Registered+
    Critical Mass from Mr.Nice Seed Bank
    Flowering time: 45-55 days
    Yield:650-750 g per m2

Joel is offline Registered+
    G13 Hashplant ( Mr.Nice as well)

KBS Growers get up to 7 pounds a plant.
    G13 Auto Blueberry / Barneys Farm Pineapple express Auto / NL x Big Bud Auto GREENHOUSE
    http://boards.cannabis.com/grow-log/...ess-autos.html
    Hashberry x UK Sativa log ( Custom cross ) http://boards.cannabis.com/indoor-gr...ml#post2042205

J DOG 6000 is offline Registered+
    Big Bud

esrabalamir is offline Banned
    yes bb is great one and b52 (if u think commercial but low thc)

latewood is offline Banned
    california orange bud

gdat is offline Registered

im so confused

what is goin on wwith the whole legal issue with ordering seeds from seed banks in america and is it a good idea

chitownzflyest is offline Registered
    g13 is incredibly hard to grow ive heard........the plnats are so fragile and such........but thehard work pays f as herd to be one of the mist potent strains avalable

fhydro is offline Registered+
    Joel and cnd411 i would like to answer you "Yes but under which conditions?". On the strainbase of overgrow, i saw a yield of AK47 of more than one gramm per light watt used. OK, but what was the nute concentration, the boosters, and the amount of CO2 spent. I can tell you that under normal conditions, no CO2, 600 W HPS Hortilux, GH Flora series and no boosters, i got 11 ounces of dry buds with 4 plants of Skunk Special from female seeds. I can't get that result under the same conditions with AK47 or Sensi Skunk#1. The same with the pics of AK47 on the serious seeds website. What the cost of theses awesome buds ? Wattage, nutes, CO2, exhaust, ...
    Skunk Special from female seeds is the most interesting strain i ever grown as for potency and yield, and ease of growth.
    Fhydro