Cannabis.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Most potent strain?

Bro DZ is offline Registered+

Most potent strain?

Could you guys tell me what you think is the most potent strain availible? I read somewhere that Ice has 24%thc, and that Lionheart has the highest thc levels. All my homies down south are completely stuck on the g13 legend, saying that if I could grow that shit I'd be high and rich for all of eternity. I read a grow report on Overgrow about b52 and some dude said it had him curled up in the fetal position and afraid of music LoL

So what ya'all think?
    Before you judge some one walk a mile in their shoes...
    That way, when you judge them your a mile away and have their shoes

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

jolly green giant is offline Registered+
    i grew ice and was well dissapointed. white widow is the strongest and nicest high i ever had.. thc levels of white widow can be around 19%... how strong do ya wnat it.

white widow is piss easy to grow aswell... i love it..

the most potent, as the title of the thread implies friend =o)

llamaman666 is offline Registered+
    are u looking for the most thc, best high, or most cbd (whatever that other shit is, i forgot) if thc or the c sometin or other, just look at the seed banks, they will always say thc, and sometimes csomtin or other.
    If I die before I wake, Heaven or Hell, I'll still bake.

I hate political lies

If Alaska was devided in to two, Texas would be the third largest state

http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?eoj

rnf232s is offline Registered+
    I wouldnt go on just THC percents cause there is really no accurate way to tell. They are all just estimates and can vary based on the grow conditions. Besides, if you get a higher potency strain that is harder to grow you could end up getting less THC than a less potent with easier growing. Also if you get something wiht more yield you could get more THC total in the long run. I would look at numerous factors not just the percentage.

UserName AlphaNiner is offline Registered+
    Personally, I love a high THC% on a sativa strain. I absolutely love the cerebral highs. There's nothing like a few bowls of Durban Poison to get you feeling great. Another great one is Northern Bright... which you can usualy get feminized seeds for. <3

If you prefer Indica, though....go for the good ole Afgan.

My favorite mix is the lovely BC Bud.
    I will tell you in another life when we are both cats.

HIGHGRADE SEEDS is offline Registered+
    While potency can be measured in a lab it is much more of a subjective factor that often decides what strain is more 'potent' for an individual. It becomes a personal assessment rather than just a clinical number that would decide that.

urgh

ok, so what are your personal favorites as far as a couch-lock strain go? I already have a good laugh-yer-butt-off-and-go-to-the-beach strain. I'm looking for something really stupifying, heavy on the eyelids and the difficulty of the grow or the unstability of the strain dosent matter. I have a lot of space, and I'm willing to spend many moons waiting for the best plant to surface.

Purge is offline Registered+
    is there anywhere that i can find a list of all (ir just alot) types of weed? please provide a link or sumthing

Pezzo is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Purge View Post
    is there anywhere that i can find a list of all (ir just alot) types of weed? please provide a link or sumthing
    http://www.hempevolution.org/pdf/can...rains_2006.pdf

Dutch Pimp is offline Registered+

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Bro DZ View Post
    ok, so what are your personal favorites as far as a couch-lock strain go? I already have a good laugh-yer-butt-off-and-go-to-the-beach strain. I'm looking for something really stupifying, heavy on the eyelids and the difficulty of the grow or the unstability of the strain dosent matter. I have a lot of space, and I'm willing to spend many moons waiting for the best plant to surface.
    ...I have a combo..of white widow/rhino...separated in about 30 jars...

..early harvest...crippling high..

..late harvest...temporary polio....

lovetogrow is offline Registered+
    g13 is said to go up to 25% thc and has had a long time standing. but Warlock is being grown to have 29% in the states.

smokybear is offline Registered+
    blueberry, Papaya

LIP
    LIP is offline Banned
    WR is up at 22%, but as someone else said, THC % doesnt mean sweet fuck all.

You have to concider the CBD and CBN % as well, and also, the growing conditions play a major part on the plants resin production.

The strongest strain ever found in the world was found in England this year, being grown by a retired bloke, i think it was in the Midlands.

Afgan
    Northern Lights
    White Widow
    White Rhino
    Hash Plant

Grown properly these are some of the strongest strains.

But remember, if you want the most potent strain you can find, dont boher with sativas, indicas are known to have a higher resin production, with a higher concentration of THC and CBD's.

Indicas are also best for making hashish.

lovetogrow is offline Registered+
    lip ill give you the the thc thing but you should do more reading man WR has been found at 29% in the US. yes for some reason it still only in the low 20's over there.

LIP
    LIP is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lovetogrow View Post
    lip ill give you the the thc thing but you should do more reading man WR has been found at 29% in the US. yes for some reason it still only in the low 20's over there.
    LOL. Ok, nevermind, i dont think you quite understand.

The genetic estimate of WR is 22%, of course it can go higher, LOL, like i said, it all depends on growing conditions.

Homegrown bud will always be stronger than stuff bought from a dealer, because a dealer has rebagged it, the dealers supplier has rebagged it and the grower would have bagged it, loosing some trichomes on the way.

England has some of the strongest bud around.

easyman182 is offline Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by LIP View Post

England has some of the strongest bud around.
    LOL You must be taking the piss, England has the shittest weed around, grit weed, you've obviously never smoked outside of england......

hahahaha

Chronisseur is offline Registered+
    Anyone know the percentage of Alaskan Thunderfuck?
    I know it's high,........wait,...did you guys hear that?

...hello?

...mmmmm whoopie pies

ProGroWannabe is offline Registered+
    No need to worry bout Alaskan Thunderfuck. It's about as close to extinction as it can be. It IS rumored to still be in existance---in Alaska, of course. But as far as a seedbank having REAL A.T.F.--don't bet on it.

already got it

Maybe thats why its 3 bills a clone!

ProGroWannabe is offline Registered+
    Wow...three bills huh? Well that would sound about right. Plus, its a clone, so it would go along with the stuff I've been reading. According to the reading, clones are about all that are available. That is unless you know a guy, who knows a guy, who knows a guy......ya know.
    Good luck with it though! If it really is ATF, your in for a hell-of-a ride when ya smoke it, from what I hear.
    Peace.

LIP
    LIP is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by easyman182 View Post
    LOL You must be taking the piss, England has the shittest weed around, grit weed, you've obviously never smoked outside of england......

hahahaha
    Well, concidering grit weed isnt around anymore, you obviously havnt smoked any of Englands bud. The stuff in and around London is some of the best in the world.

Pendragon is offline Registered+

Damien

Sensi Seeds NL5*haze is the perfect strain for me.
    Arjans ultra haze is fantastic.
    ThSeeds mk ultra for a change of taste, but indica knocks me out while sativa motivates me.

Few years back a Toronto guy I bumped into who goes by the name of Vader, said he used to be an indo grow master (???)in BC smoked some of his own organic strain called Damien. It was the strongest stuff this 25 year veteran ever smoked to this day. He informed me that he just recently decided on a name for it, after a U of T chem lab researcher called it the evil weed, like Damien evil.

It had an outrageous cerebral high, while at the same time shutting down your body, hell I almost pissed myself. Smoked it once again and had the same effect, never touched it again. Anyway Vader is not around TO anymore?? He would never sell seeds or cuttings, if asked he would give you a little herb and say "weed not greed my friend, we can't sell what mother nature gives us"
    Last edited by Pendragon; Jul-19-2007 at 10:12.

Quote Originally Posted by LIP View Post
    Well, concidering grit weed isnt around anymore, you obviously havnt smoked any of Englands bud. The stuff in and around London is some of the best in the world.
    these days, I can't imagine any decent-sized city, anywhere, that wouldn't have access to primo herb ... like everywhere, it's more a matter of "WHO you know, rather than WHAT you know" ... I've never been to London, or England, at all, but I love her ... she has always been there with us (USA), and I thank you for your friendship ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast