Cannabis.com

Thread: Outdoor Pure Indica

Outdoor Pure Indica

Any suggestions as to a good outdoor pure indica strain??

Thanks guys

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

crudemood is offline Registered+
    how about northern lights?

is that a pure indica?? I need a very short plant for the place I plan on growing.

This year will be dedicated to training the sticker bushes around my area to conceal my plot...

Jdog7000 is offline Registered+
    Most strains are hybrids.
    And just cause it has a little sativa in it.
    Doesn't always mean it will stretch.
    Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. I do not grow or condone the growing of anything not legal. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widley available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

So there are no pure indicas out there??

rhino44 is offline Registered+
    afghani would be a good choice

Yes there are.
    Afghani is pure indica. I know that.
    Hybrids get you higher in my opinion.
    Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. I do not grow or condone the growing of anything not legal. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widley available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

im ordering from seedboutique, which breeder would you guys reccomend?

crudemood is offline Registered+
    i dont nkow northern lights are mostly indica, im not so sure about pure indica. it is pretty bushy if thats what youre looking for

420mory is offline Banned
    try to Mazar It is 2nd price "High Times Cup" 1999 2nd price "Highlife Cup" 2002
    http://www.dutchpassion.nl/
    Last edited by 420mory; Jun-14-2006 at 02:51.

dialtone420 is offline Registered+
    soma seeds was my choice. I got Soma A+ Rockbud. And 007 secret pack.
    Nobody makes me bleed my own Blood!

If you are using Seed Boqtique get Rezivour seeds.
    They have amazing hybrids!!!

BLaQLiGhT is offline Registered+

Talking Gypsy Nirvana is the Best...

If this is your first grow, I believe you should go with Nirvana as the breed. They have cheaper seeds that are still really good. I have order from Seeds Direct aka Gypsy Nirvana & Dr.Chronic. Gypsy seeds are about 4 dollars cheaper then the Doc's but the both send to the US, I goit mines . Afghani is a pure indica that gypsy nirvana has for $15 for 10 seeds. The reason I like Gypsy Nirvana ( Seeds Direct ) better is because if you order 2 or more strains of seeds plus $5 for shipping, They will also give you a freebie. On there site you can print out a order form and put what freebie you want . Its not always the one you want, but free seeds are good. I live in florida and I mailed in cash and got all my beans. The strains I have are Aurora Indica, Papaya (The best), Top44, Bubblelicious, Top indoor mix (citral, bubble gum, chrystal, misty, early girl). The freebies were Mist of Distructions' Arjans Haze#2 X Kalimist, and South African Durban Poison X Skunk #1 by Sam the skunkman... GOod Luck With ur Order
    Some Where out there is a field of Dreams, and I'm sitting in it...

m.g. is offline Banned
    haz tok, it doesn't much matter what ya get at this point but the thing is you need to get that order in damn fast if you're looking to plant outdoors this season. it'll take a couple weeks at least once you send off your order so that already puts you at the end of june...still time for a decent harvest but that's about the tail end of planting and a month later than most do it.

so get busy bud and put away those pipe dreams...! or else you'll be looking to buy grow lights or waiting and planning for next year...

GaGrown is offline Registered+
    I myself like an afgahn it's so freakin' pungent! What's that song? Like I don't know! That Smell! Good ole skynyrd skunk! Go with the skunk #1.it'd be a good choice a clone is even better! Gotta know somebody that knows somebody and so own! Grow ya own!

Holla!
    Ga Grown
    Give a man a fish,you feed him for a day! Teach a man to fish you feed him for life!

Ga Grown

A wise Man Once said; "Reminds me of an old saying I just made up..."A good gardener learns how to treat their garden. A great gardener learns how to treat their garden when shit happens."

Rusty Trichome!

http://boards.cannabis.com/redirect-...g%2Findex.html