Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: SEEDS FROM DR.CHRONIC?

Weed4Life is offline Registered+

SEEDS FROM DR.CHRONIC?

Has anyone ordered from Dr. chronic before and have them shipped to the USA? Do you think it would be safe to pay with credit card or how?

jrbennett is offline Registered+
    I would not order off of the internet for the fact that it is illegal. The only safe way is to find the seeds you want from a friend. You may want to try to see if anybody may be on who may have some in your area.

Been asking people I know, not much luck in this small city. There is alot of people from this forum that buy seeds online and are okay. I figure as long as I am not growing at the time I am placing the order I should be okay. I think I will order 2 months before I move from this place.

orangeman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jrbennett
    I would not order off of the internet for the fact that it is illegal. The only safe way is to find the seeds you want from a friend. You may want to try to see if anybody may be on who may have some in your area.
    Sometimes thats not easy to do, especially in my case. I know alot of people that order online with no problems, and yes I hear that Dr. Chronic is highly recommended.

newbieb is offline Registered+
    i ordered off them 1 order came through and one order got taken by the usda i think its been around amonth but i paid money order the first one came in like a week and half from the day i send the money order

Jdzzl03 is offline Registered+
    I sent off a money order about a week ago. They say it takes about a week to get there and then 1-2 for me to get them, if they arent seized. Ill let you guys know if they come in. Happy growin-Diz
    Play like an Allstar, Party like a Rockstar, Grow like Zandor

Hey jdzzI03, did you put your name on the order for the seeds? what was the details of this process. I plan on ordering once I hear word back from you. I was gonna order sum of the Nirvana seeds from Him.

rhino44 is offline Registered+
    i recommend not using your real name on them, use a made up name that way if they get confiscated you can deny all liability. i doubt that will be a problem cuz the Doc id pretty discreet but you never know

BlazedMind is offline Registered+
    If you used a fake name there is a good chance the mail carrier would not deliver them to you and send them back.

Mnoutdoorz is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazedMind
    If you used a fake name there is a good chance the mail carrier would not deliver them to you and send them back.
    I was thinking the same thing. Do you think if you just added or changed a couple of letters would that work. Would it help waive the liability issue? I'm really not that worried like everyone one here says don't do the crime if you can't do the time, and I'm definetyl going to order, but there's no harm in being extra cautious.
    Anything that is said by me in these forumns is for entertainment reasons only. I in no way condone any behavior or actions that may break any laws. Anything said by my username or any other username coming from this IP ADDRESS is all information and pictures that I have gathered from all over the internet, and reposted for others to see as well. Do not take anything I say serious, for as it is all for entertainment purposes only.

Thats a good Idea. Just pay with a Money Order, re-arrange your name alittle, and that should be good enough to not raise suspicion to yourself when it is delivered, that way It looks like junk mail possibly.

BLaQLiGhT is offline Registered+

Cool Works For Me...

I for one have ordered from Dr.Chronic with no problems. The mail that U will be getting doesn't look anything like junk mail. I mailed in cash and 14 days later, My beans where in the mail... I put my name, my address, everything. Maybe I got lucky, I don't know. I guess I got lucky 3 times, I have also ordered from Gypsy Nirvana and I believe Gypsy is better then the Doc. I can't tell you how they ship their seeds but I was laughing knowing that if they shipped it this way to everyone, then no one would miss their seeds. Gypsy have a funny trick they got going. Thats why I odered from them again the same way, Mailed money in with printed order and my order code and got te seeds again. The last time I ordered seeds was 3-29-06 and they came in 4-10-06 from Gypsy Nirvana. I live in Florida which is known for drug trafficing I think and I never had any problems. Here are my pics if you dont believe me. Oh another thing that makes gypsy better is that they give freebies which I Like... " Miami HeaT OwnS aLL "
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SEEDS FROM DR.CHRONIC?-pict0013.jpg   SEEDS FROM DR.CHRONIC?-pict0014.jpg  
    Some Where out there is a field of Dreams, and I'm sitting in it...

So, you purchase the seeds U want, print out the order, mail them cash and have the seeds in 2 weeks?

BLAQLIGHT... Now when U ordered gypse nirvava seeds, did U get those from seedboutique or who was it?

Dr Chronic

I put down a safe addy, under a friends name, and printed out the order form. I filled in the info, got a money order and mailed the entire thing to them. I should know something be the end of next week. Ill keep you posted

maryjannne is offline Registered
    when you pay with a credit card you have to give your name exactly as it is on the credit card, at least thats been my experience

There must be thousands and thousands of people who order and get seeds, they cant possibly run around arresting them all can they? Although if you already have heat, then... if the transaction was noticed or discovered.... probable cause... I also wonder... some people put up really nice grow pics, cant the cops trace you through your ip number? But just like the seeds, is numerous sites of this genre out there I dont know where they would start.scary

MrGreenFingaz is offline Registered+

Post poontang

too bad gypsy got rid of all the good nirvana strains..

OH YEA- HAS ANYONE EVER TRIED WWW.WEEDCITY.COM FOR SEED?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????
    Last edited by MrGreenFingaz; Jul-01-2006 at 01:26. Reason: oh yea

orangeman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BLaQLiGhT
    I for one have ordered from Dr.Chronic with no problems. The mail that U will be getting doesn't look anything like junk mail. I mailed in cash and 14 days later, My beans where in the mail... I put my name, my address, everything. Maybe I got lucky, I don't know. I guess I got lucky 3 times, I have also ordered from Gypsy Nirvana and I believe Gypsy is better then the Doc. I can't tell you how they ship their seeds but I was laughing knowing that if they shipped it this way to everyone, then no one would miss their seeds. Gypsy have a funny trick they got going. Thats why I odered from them again the same way, Mailed money in with printed order and my order code and got te seeds again. The last time I ordered seeds was 3-29-06 and they came in 4-10-06 from Gypsy Nirvana. I live in Florida which is known for drug trafficing I think and I never had any problems. Here are my pics if you dont believe me. Oh another thing that makes gypsy better is that they give freebies which I Like... " Miami HeaT OwnS aLL "
    Awesome, those look good. I hope when I order my seeds they come .

JDzzI03, so I can setup an account on either Gypse or Dr. Chronic with my friends info, print out order form and mail them M.O. and have it shipped to my friends house right? I am not going to order till I hear from you guys. I cant have them come to my house since I have 5 plants growing right now.
    I just hate growing in my closet because I cant exhaust the air out plus I need to make a hood for my 150 hps.

anyone every heard of NYOB? its a canadian seed ordering place, apparently going out of business, 45% offf all seeds it kinda sounds too good to be true, although I think its one of those charity type sites so who knows.

Post Step BY Step...

This is what I did: I went on the Gypsy Nirvana Site http://www.seedboutique.com/ and created an account. Give them your real info and e-mail address because this is how they let you know if they got the money or not. After making an account, GO shopping . I went with cheap seeds first to see if they would come, the seeds that I thought were cheap really came out well. Better then some $50 seed grows I seen on some sites, but u pick what u want by clicking "BUY NOW" and then continue shopping if u want more. I buy 2 different strains at a time because u get freebies and the shipping for 1 or 2 packs is the same. Then u click "CHECK OUT". After checking out, it will send u to a order page. The order page will show ur name and where the beans are to be ordered, you can put a comment if you want, & the $5 is for shipping/best way ( its Super stealthy )then click continue. If you are paying by Card, check the space on the right and fill out info. If u paying pash (I MAILED IN CASH) check CASh/money order mail-in. Then click continue. The next page will show u what u ordered and how much it cost and where it is going. If you are mailing in to them, Get that address at bottom and right it down. Then click confirm order. FOr those who paid with a Card, you are done so wait for about 2 weeks maybe less and your beans should arrive. IF you mailing in cash, click on "PRINT MAIL IN FORM" under the big seed with angel wings . Print the form fill it out with the same info from your account, and put your order #number on it under where it says "YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS" and under line it like 3 times ( I did ). Put it all in an envelope with the money and mail it in. To mail it in, just go to your local post office ( DOnt be scared) and say u would like to mail it to the UK. Its should only be 87 cents and they will do the rest. When you are on your account page or click "MY ACOUNT", you should see your order info. It will tell u what strains u are buying, how many of them, your order number and "Awaiting Payment" will show up for those who are mailing in money. When they receive the money, they will e-mail you letting you know that the shippment is in the packaging area, then they should e-mail you again to let you know that the shippment was "SENT IN FULL." The beans come in just about 2 weeks after they get the payment. Good luck to all ...

Thumbs up ahhhh

I almost forgot, gypsy doesn't take the other strains off because they are not selling them anymore, they are "OUT OF STOCK.: But when they get their shippment from the seed breeders, the strains will be back online. My choice for best strain from the Nirvana Seeds Standards is Papaya but it is out of stock. Papaya grows fast as hell. Just after one month, you can flower it. It also stays low and has fat buds ... oh, gypse nirvava & seedboutique are the same people...
    Last edited by BLaQLiGhT; Jul-03-2006 at 13:46.

DR Chronic

Got my beans yesterday, took a little over two weeks, but its def worth it. Now I can begin my fall grow -Diz

Thanks all for responding. I will order sum beans tomorrow then. I am feeling good about it all now. Thanks a million.

Thumbs up

Thats good to know JDzzl03, what strains did you order? I know Dr.Chronic has some different strains that Gypsy doesn't have right now .

Good luck on the order weed4life, think everything will go well for you...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast