Thread: Hemcy Seed Company

debritto is offline Registered+

Question Hemcy Seed Company

Has anyone done business with them and been riped off? I'd like to know, I paid western union for white widow & inca spirit two weeks ago. NO seeds OR reply to my email requesting confirmation of items sent!!!

when ordering from a European seed company, to the USA, two weeks is not necessarily a 'long' time ... give it awhile ... while I have received seeds in just a few days from Amsterdam's "Growshop Alien", I see lots of seed orders from other companies taking a month or more, also, some companies don't like to do the 'e-mail' thing, they would have no time for anything else ... I wouldn't worry yet ...

Thanks, I know you're right, but what bothers me is that they had no problem doing the "email thing" before they got my money! I will never order from Hemcy again for their poor customer service.

andruejaysin is offline Registered+
    Not to 'noid you out, but a delay of a couple weeks can also be expected before receiving a customs letter. I've never ordered from hemcy, but they have an excellent reputation, relax.

customs letter????

I know the seeds will get here someday....I'm a romantic, I wanted to germinate them by the crescent moon....

Still waiting.....tring to be productive by practicing germinating cilantro and cloning Serrano's? Maybe tommorw...

Still NOTHING its been a month and no replies to my emails (VERY RUDE)....Hemcy.com is a rip off STAY A WAY!!

keeko is offline Registered+
    im very sorry to hear that debritto, thank you for the warning

Dutch Pimp is offline Registered+

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by the image reaper View Post
    when ordering from a European seed company, to the USA, two weeks is not necessarily a 'long' time ... give it awhile ... while I have received seeds in just a few days from Amsterdam's "Growshop Alien", I see lots of seed orders from other companies taking a month or more, also, some companies don't like to do the 'e-mail' thing, they would have no time for anything else ... I wouldn't worry yet ...
    ..I just received my order..from a seed bank in Amsterdam...it took 35 days...keep the faith baby...