Cannabis.com

Thread: Whats The Highest Yielding Plant For SOG?

GB4Lifemann is offline Registered

Whats The Highest Yielding Plant For SOG?

i would like to know which plant would grow the highest yield under flouros in a meter sq. area?

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

madeline is offline Registered+
    Flouro's won't produce like an HID system so I'd first recommend switching to an HPS for flowering, at least. Then I would have to say either Blueberry and its many hybrids or a Kush variety if you are going for an indica buzz. For sativa or sat-dom I'd go with C99 and its many crosses, AK47 X C99 in particular.

GB4Lifemann is offline Registered
    i alright thank you very much

bud luv is offline Registered+
    Everybody says something different about BB. The BB I'm growing is the absolute worst SOG type of plant I've seen. It's way too tall for SOG, and I only vegged 1 wk. Maybe SCROG, but not SOG. I think there are just a lot of different things out there going under the BB name.

keeko is offline Registered+
    I would go with Chronic from serious seeds....heavy yeilder, not lacking potency.
    " knowledge is not power, knowledge is potential power"

"those who follow the herd step in SHIT"

divestoned Guest
    i would not do c-99 in s.o.g. i just harvested c-99 and it has very long arms...does not stay in its own space.....that said..any good indy should do ya ..one example is "b-52" (a skunk x big bud) very good in s.o.g. another is "big blue" (a blueberry x big bud) either will do.... I am growin both atm and they are short,thick,and grow fast.

Dive

dboy is offline Registered+
    my vote is k2. not too tall, not too branchy.
    " The illusion of democracy will continue so long as the illusion works to the advantage of the powerful"--- Frank Zappa

twocamaros is offline Registered+
    lots of lowryder 2s

Shallow Hal is offline Registered+
    u really want to try flying dutchmen's pot of gold . up 600 grams per square meter . its a hindu kush X skunk 1 cross , it smell totally amazing and has a real heady stone . POG FTW
    if ur living on a prayer... ur living on your knee's..... no fear

ice#1 is offline Registered+
    i've heard good things about celtic stone as it rivals big bud in weight but better quality
    Celtic Stone gets it's foundation from a proven powerhouse, Sagarmathas Stonehedge, and Dixie Crystal, a pleaser by Juan Moore Seeds. This is a remarkable strain, mostyly Indica, with a very slow to start, but fastly creeping until you feel like.. a...... stone? A hearty plant to grow, with very high Fem to Male ratio, that takes abuse, and produces solid, resinous buds. CS also has minimal stretching, so great for indoor grows. Many people have remarked on this strains medicinal value for anxiety and pains. The term NO WORRIES comes to mind often, as you stare into space.

Give the CS a try, and begin your venture down the minds eye, doing the Druid Shuffle.

Type: mostly Indica, indoor and outdoor
    Vegetate until: 4 - 7 internodes
    Flowering time: 60 days
    Average height: 1 meter
    Yield: 400 - 600 grams / m‚ ² (dried)
    Taste: rich, earthy
    High:: check the flight manifest and buckle up.