08 Outdoor Florida Grow

Discussion in 'Outdoor Growing' started by kack409, Jun 16, 2008.

1. kack409

kack409 Registered+

My plants about 2 months old, i transplanted them after a month
    I've been using "Schults All Purpose Liquid Plant Food" the drops...10-15-10 ...is this just as good as adding bloodmeal and bonemeal to the soil? Should i add bloodmean and bonemeal when i transplant in a few days, or can i continue using the drops....wut do yall think

These pics are from my razor also.....sorry =) .......

And please....only nice things guys, =)

Attached Files:

• pic2.jpg
      pic2.jpg
      File size:
      63.7 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      43.9 KB
      Views:
    • pic3.jpg
      pic3.jpg
      File size:
      62 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      53 KB
      Views:
  2. kack409

kack409 Registered+

heres more pictures of the ladys, im just copying and pasteing from my other thread

Attached Files:

• 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      51.1 KB
      Views:
    • 6.jpg
      6.jpg
      File size:
      52.5 KB
      Views:
    • 7.jpg
      7.jpg
      File size:
      41.3 KB
      Views:
    • 8.jpg
      8.jpg
      File size:
      46 KB
      Views:
  3. kack409

kack409 Registered+

Update, i didnt get the chance to transplant due to fathers day i have to be home with my family, but i moved them to their final home, watered and took some pictures....here they are from a cell phone so dont hate

1st 2 pics....WHERES WALDO? lol jk
    3rd and 4th pics is plant #2 the one that i haven't had any pictures of
    4th pic is showing another growth that i had no clue about on plant #2...so im going to tie her down after i transplant so the other shoots can catch up
    5th pic is showing random internodes, there are about 8 pairs of internodes forming on each side on plant #1
    Pics 6 and 7 i tired zooming up on the hairs but its a shitty phone camera

Pic 8 is the right stalk of plant #1, i wanted to show yall that it has a completely new top actually its going to have 4 colas, has anyone every herd of any genetics that grow multiple shoots from the seed, i havent topped it at all, i thought it natually topped right? But then it would have had 3 stalks, the middle stalk never grew back when the top fell over as a baby, because it was too young the 2 shoots on both plants was already growing into 2 from the first single seraded leaves
    they would have grown reguardless from the start, like you can see from the very frist pic on the start on this thread

Pic 9 is the left

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      65.8 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      66.7 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      60.2 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      36.1 KB
      Views:
    • 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      62 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2008
  4. kack409

kack409 Registered+

last few

Attached Files:

• 6.JPG
      6.JPG
      File size:
      12.6 KB
      Views:
    • 7.JPG
      7.JPG
      File size:
      14.2 KB
      Views:
    • 8.jpg
      8.jpg
      File size:
      55.8 KB
      Views:
    • 9.jpg
      9.jpg
      File size:
      54.9 KB
      Views:
    • 11.jpg
      11.jpg
      File size:
      59.6 KB
      Views:
  5. kack409

kack409 Registered+

Ok and todays update, this is on the one that i just put outside, my friend could have watered it too much and there might be root rot, im transplanting tomorrow and ill find out, but help me out guys wut do u think?...i took pics of the lower 2 set of 3 leaves that are turning brown from the inside and are yellowing, also most of the leaves are curling inward like on pic #3 is this from too much water? i havent beentaking care of it so idk....but it doesn't look as healthy as it should, i hope its not root rot...The healthier plant is showing a few more bottom fan leaves turning yellow, but i've been giving them 10-15-10 drops, isn't yellowing leaves on the bottom a N deficiency? the transplant should bring them to 100% i'm hoping :Rasta:

Attached Files:

• 9.jpg
      9.jpg
      File size:
      55.7 KB
      Views:
    • 10.jpg
      10.jpg
      File size:
      53.8 KB
      Views:
  6. bigjohnson688

bigjohnson688 Registered+

well i see there is no home town or name this time...so no harm done.any way the plants are lookin nice..i like to use organic fertz.if i was you i would go to lowe's or wallyworld and pick you up some alaska fish fertz-5-1-1 for the veg stage.you need somthing with high nitrogen.it's some killer stuff outdoors.but it can stink pretty fing bad indoors.budswell is good for flowering and its got a sister product called supertea for veg stage..if you want organics...peace and good growin

BIG

7. kack409

kack409 Registered+

lol man i think i'm still going to get shit from people from putting florida, actually this is a cali site, so i doubt it:Rasta:, but big deal let them trace it, they wont trace my babies :thumbsup: thanks mane, yea im going to use some bonemeal,and bloodmeal, and some hydrated lime for the sulfur and mag....but think i need to use both blood and bone? i think they are on their first week of flowering, or prob preflowering...but yea ive herd of supertea, works great, but mine are bout out of the veg state, i need to order some bloom nutes....but keep them coming ill take all advice i can, and hopefully i get so post wut the buds will look like

8. kack409

kack409 Registered+

oh yea i moved them again, nobody will find these

9. bigjohnson688

10. bigjohnson688

so have you checked out the nutes?

11. kack409

kack409 Registered+

yes, but im on a budget i have to pay a speeding ticket, my friend is buying bloodmeal and bonemeal, and hydrated lime, and other nutes, ill get him to get the fish fert, i remember that shit man, ive used it on many a prank at camp...lolboys vs girls, they retaliated with horse shit, like piles in front of our cabin, we couldnt leave the cabin, lol fucked up...but that shit stinks ill get him to buy some too, ill update when i transplant them...maybe tonite, can i just add those nutes after the transplant, just with water?

12. bigjohnson688

i usally wait bout 3 dayz or so after i transplant befor i give the any nutes

13. puff themagic dragon

puff themagic dragon Registered+

hey kack i live in florida too, i want to start growing like 5 femenized lowryder #2 plants in my backyard, do you have any info that can help me? and also where do you live in florida?

14. kack409

kack409 Registered+

u should hurry up and get them into the ground man, but lowryder is one of the fastest strains, i live in north florida, but florida has alot of sun year round, if you hurry up u should have buds by maybe september if u hurry, my best advice is dont tell anyone that ur growing, for multiple reasons,either they tip u off the the feds or worse, they are stolen.... im growing with organics, so id suggest u get some nice quality soil as people say "Quality in...Quality out".... wait a month or so... so the plants can soak up all those nutes, then add your own, there are sticky threads all over this forum and on BreedBaY Welcome, and all over the net, find wut suits you, if your planting in pots or the ground, id suggest u plant in cups or pots until they are strong enough to with stain ur yard

Last edited: Jun 21, 2008
  15. kack409

kack409 Registered+

p.s. check regularly for pests

16. puff themagic dragon

puff themagic dragon Registered+

ok thanks a lot for that help! ill start tomorrow

17. kack409

kack409 Registered+

FUUUUCK...ok i went to transplant tonight...and the weakest plant was fallin' over....there was a thunderstorm in town all last nite and all today....my seedlings where all the way down to the ground...it didnt even look like it was alive from a distance, but i transplanted them and ill take pics tomorrow, there in a nice overgrown spot in the ground where they are facing south, gets direct sunlight, i hope these babies grow huge.....:rastabanna: :rastabanna: :rastabanna: :rastabanna: :rastabanna: :rastabanna: :rastabanna: :rastabanna: :rastabanna: :rastabanna: :rastabanna: :rastabanna: :rastabanna: :rastabanna:

and a got a question, wuts the minumum amount of nodes that u can cut to take a clone, cause they are so close...

Last edited: Jun 22, 2008
  18. kack409

kack409 Registered+

Ok it was storming again.... and i went to check on them today to put stakes next to them so they dont snap over, its about to rain again.....shrooms anyone? lol..... but they where still fine, next time i go out there... when its sunny ill go take pics, i dont like going out there too much, it is a huuuuuuge field :Rasta:....and ive planted on the other side of it..id google earth it and post it to show how big it is, but fuck thaaaat, id get shit from so many people...but ill say its about 100 acres of land behind my neighborhood

Last edited: Jun 26, 2008
  19. kack409

kack409 Registered+

Ok, well they have outgrown the shock of the transplanting, and are growing nice, its also been almost everyday....finally got a nice camera so im updating....
    Pic 1 is the female
    Pic 2 is the male...which i hope is a hermie so i might be able to clone a female branch and yea u get the idea...
    Pic 3 is both side by side
    Pic 4 and 5 are macro shots of the sex

I do have a quick question about hermies....if my male turns out a hermie, can i clone a female branch and will that clone turn out all female?

Attached Files:

• 532.JPG
      532.JPG
      File size:
      129.4 KB
      Views:
    • 446.JPG
      446.JPG
      File size:
      115.9 KB
      Views:
    • 624.JPG
      624.JPG
      File size:
      157.3 KB
      Views:
    • 185.JPG
      185.JPG
      File size:
      49.7 KB
      Views:
    • 339.JPG
      339.JPG
      File size:
      55.6 KB
      Views:
  20. killerweed420

killerweed420 Registered+

The one is definitely a male. I'd pull it unless you just want a bunch of seeds.