13 critical hog

Discussion in 'Grow Log' started by shelton abbey, Nov 15, 2016.

1. shelton abbey

shelton abbey Registered+

i know yall must be sick of me growing this strain but im happy with it for now so here we go on another round im gone back to 18-6 and 12/12 for now , i know its a 10 plant room ,but the man gave me his last 13 beans and they all came up strong, tbh i put them under the hps a little early but im keen to warm the room and help the last lot dry a little quicker as my conditions for dry is far from ideal ,,yes drying plants are sharing the grow room ,,shaded off by some plastic ,should be fine,,, anyway your welcome along if u wanna watchum grow:doublethumbs:
    oh thats not bud on the floor lol ,just some leaf for making butter
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Wagonweed

Wagonweed Registered+

13 lol didn't you have a space issue before.

What happened to that crazy indica you were gonna grow next?

• Like Like x 1
  3. shelton abbey

Yes i had a space issue but im a greedy fucker i suppose lol ..we will play it by ear might be a runt or 2 that dont take up much room ;)....want to stick with this strain to see how much potential yeild i can get from it :doublethumbs:

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. DirtyBlueGene

DirtyBlueGene Registered+

Never gets old, bro. :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  5. shelton abbey

Well 1 week in and all is well .
    Temps gettin down to freezing here so hoping the insulating in the room holds up to it..certainly needs the 18-6 schedual to keep temps up .the highest it gets is 17 degrees and the lowest is 8 .
    No pics as my ph batt died
    Hope things are well in all yer gardens :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  6. shelton abbey

week 2 and they are coming on nicely ,,topped all but one of them ,,its a bit of a runt so might get pulled yet ,,turned the bulb up too 1000 watts tonight as well
    im sure they will enjoy the extra light and heat :thumbsup:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  7. shelton abbey

well decided to flip to 12/12 tonight ,,might seem a little premature as they seem quite small still but ,,ive often proved to myself that i flipped just in time or said to myself thank god i flipped wen i did :) and seein as their are 13 this time round ill er on the side of caution,,i did notice one or two that i thought i topped carried on growin as if i hadn't if u get me ,obviously i didn't do it properly ,but nevermind, the runt which i intentionally didn't top is after catching up just fine ,i also added the second light tonight and spaced out the girls ,,its really great to have a place to nurture,admire and gaze at this beautiful wonderplant on these wet miserable winter months :thumbsup:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    THE RUNT
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Wagonweed

Wagonweed Registered+

Ya they have gotten away from Ya in the past lol. I'm sure they will stretch be just want ya want.

I fimmed some and it didn't work on a few, they just grew one top still.

• Like Like x 1
  9. shelton abbey

well 1 week in flower and its my favourite time of the week and all is well ,,drinking plenty with very white sexy roots , spread them out tonight
    certainly gonna be a full house once they come into their prime
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. DirtyBlueGene

Really good growth in a week. Cleared for take off. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. shelton abbey

2 weeks in flower all is well crowded room though lol cant see the floor anymore cuz of the canapy but as time goes by they will get thinned out,,,,lollypopping next week
    all drinking well and roots looking very healthy :thumbsup:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Wagonweed

Wagonweed Registered+

Nice variety of phenos there. Ya I agree needs a trim!

• Like Like x 1
  13. shelton abbey

week 3 ,tidied up the girls undercarriages tonight ,,hope the stretch is over cuz the canopy that greeted me tonight damn,,ill say nothin cuz i know its my own greedy fault but damn its a full house ,oh well wat will be will be:thumbsup:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  14. DirtyBlueGene

X 13, whoohoo, gonna be a full blown garden in there! :doublethumbs:

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. shelton abbey

week 4 ,,well we knew it was gonna be tight and boy that it is ,:mad:,SMH but we shall persavere nonetheless here's a pic of one of my "worst" from the corner of the garden and a pic of one of the better ones from directly under the light , the reasons for the difference are obvious ..hope ye are all well ,and enjoyig bountifull harvests :doublethumbs:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  16. Wagonweed

Wagonweed Registered+

What is that the Amazon canopy, thought you were in Ireland?!

8)

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. shelton abbey

another week in and damn theres some tall stringy girls in here not sure is it the -2 temperature outside or the damp weather ,,,some nice ones too though mainly the ones directly under the lights of course,, all drinking heavily but as always im looking and saying thing should be more developed than they are ,,but again im always thinking like that at this stage of the grow
    one of the better ones
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    one of the not so better ones from the edge of the garden :(
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Wagonweed

Wagonweed Registered+

Ya quite difference between them.
    What do you need one more light?

19. sunshinekitty

sunshinekitty Registered

Love the look of these babys!!! Can only imagine that delightful aroma coming from them. And great to see such a well treated plants. I always treat my ones like my little puppies good care and love. Real good job there

20. shelton abbey

Yes probably i was considering
    It but i would be afraid to add one in case i overload the power supply .
    "its only an outdoor shed after all" .besides i think all my plugs are full :)
    Shall consider it some more though