13 critical hog

Discussion in 'Grow Log' started by shelton abbey, Nov 15, 2016.

1. shelton abbey

shelton abbey Registered+

Thank you .
    Although its too crowded in there really . Its only a ten plant room at best .allthough i done a lot of pruning last night to thin them out ..they have a lot to do in the next 3 weeks to make me proud of them..and it does smell nice in there :doublethumbs:

• Like Like x 1
  2. shelton abbey

so some are lookin way way behind and some are lookin how they should for where there at , most are bloody so tall i swear its crazy how big they have got ,,pruning heavily again tonight and gave a light dose of overdrive , next week full dose .
    heres one of the worst
    [​IMG]
    and heres one of the better ones , gonna be a nice one tbf
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Wagonweed

Wagonweed Registered+

Rotating the outside plants in isn't an option?
    The difference is pretty big wow.

That one does look awesome!

4. shelton abbey

I posted the wrong pic thats one from last week i think ..it does look better than that tbh but still nothing like where i would like it to be..rotating them in isnt an option as there too tall from being at the edge of the garden and far from the light. Id post the pic but ive erased it. thought id put it on photobucket but it hadnt loaded

5. Gilligan's highland

Gilligan's highland Registered+

I gotta switch over to some form of hydroponics. Probably start with the coco route. Those roots are beautiful. I've never gotten anything like that (root wise) from soil. You may have helped steer me in a new directions. Thanks friend

• Like Like x 1
  6. shelton abbey

Once u go hydro u wont look back ..
    Dwc suits my needs but there are lots of methods
    Imho its much more engaging you can almost watch the plant grow .
    Much cleaner also

• Like Like x 1
  7. DirtyBlueGene

DirtyBlueGene Registered+

There was a good dude here a couple of years ago with some NFT grows. The last grow he posted was crazy, he had to take the fabric off the tent frame and move the lights right up to the ceiling, and he still had a way to go, just wild! I really wish we could have seen that grow finish, but he left the forum. He used 2 4x4 NFT trays in his 4X8 tent, insane production.

• Like Like x 2
  8. shelton abbey

wow sounds like he had his hands full :)
    well done some more pruning tonight ,,things look to be coming on nicely,think ill try less plants next time around lol might go with 8 and see if less is more kinda thing,
    heres a pic of the same plant as above a week on
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    and heres a pic of the weaker plant from above lookin a little better,,
    [​IMG]
    also done a little cannabutter during the week 4 1/2 ounces of kief into this batch ,the cookies are going to be a little stronger than normal me thinks ;)
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. DirtyBlueGene

DirtyBlueGene Registered+

• Like Like x 2
  10. Wagonweed

Wagonweed Registered+

Comatose Cookies will be the name haha.

That one is looking proper! Damn.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. shelton abbey

Cheers for that ..enjoyed readin through that thread inmensely jesus he talked the talk alright and certainly knew his stuff but he seemed delighted with the way things were going right up to the point where they were hitting the lights. Lol
    Interesting his take on wat causes stretch the heat being 10% of what it is while the lights are on.
    E.C up to 2.6 at stages no wonder he had stretch lol but tbf there certainly was some amazing growth and by the end there looks like there was going to be a decent yeild also ..wonder what ever happened to that guy STOP,hope he got to harvest them safely ..

• Like Like x 2
  12. TLD420

TLD420 Registered+

Looking good! That bud in the close up is super frosty!

• Like Like x 2
  13. Gilligan's highland

Gilligan's highland Registered+

You have no clue how jealous I am of your harvest with dwc. I feel like I wasted so much energy and money growing in soil to get yields that look nothing like that. But, ya live and learn. That first plant is truly amazing. I just took apart my grow op and am going to switch to hydroponics of some form, probably coco first. Props to your growing skills

• Like Like x 2
  14. shelton abbey

Thanks man . But get some rockwool cubes put down some beans.
    Put rockwool in pebbles in dwc bucket with a very light mix of feed
    "once established" keep an eye on the e.c and your away ..dont be daunted by hydro dude its very very enjoyable engaging and fast ..you just gotta flower them while they are relatively small cause they grow and grow. Do some research watch some you tube vids and go for it .

• Like Like x 1
  15. shelton abbey

more pruning done :thumbsup:,,,,,tonight they got there last week of feed i reckon although only some starting to brown up lots of them are still very white"pistils" i reckon 2 weeks and chop and that will be the 9 weeks,,some drinking very little strangely enough and others drinking lots . smells great in there though,,......
    plant close up plant close up if u get me,,,same plants as last week i think lol one or 2 are very similar :thumbsup:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Wagonweed

Wagonweed Registered+

I dunno I see some gaps in that last pick might be able to get 15 in there ;)

Buds are coated!
    Ya that one is looking a lot further along. When your in the buckets can you isolate ones so you can flush them, if they finish early.

• Like Like x 2
  17. shelton abbey

Sure u can ...all individual so its very convenient when it comes to flushing :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Wagonweed

Wagonweed Registered+

How are they doing?

19. shelton abbey

doing good, but some are browning up sooner than others ,,started them on just water now for one more week and thats there lot ,,damn cold here -1 so that isnt helping things , at this stage the canapy doesnt look too bad but only cuz theres been a lot of pruning to this point , no point kidding myself 13 is too many in here,
    oh and those cookies hit the spot too so much more long lasting hit too
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  20. shelton abbey

couple of hurs last night and a couple of hours tonight ,,some nice ones there tbf ,[​IMG]
    before
    [​IMG]
    after
    [​IMG]
    hung out to dry
    [​IMG]
    and thats only some kief sprinkled on the floor to dry,,i know i should get a net, as good as the critical hog is im finally givin it a rest for now and going with a new strain MOTHER OF BERRIES from TH SEEDS , hope everyones gardens are doing well

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2