1st Grow BAG SEED - Beautiful 2 1/2 week old plant

Discussion in 'Outdoor Growing' started by ganjamanjaguy, Mar 29, 2010.

1. ganjamanjaguy

ganjamanjaguy Registered+

This is one of my first grows. I picked this seeds up in a bag of regs from Jamaica "Jam". The plant looks very healthy, only gets sun during the day. :Rasta::stoned:

not feeding them atm, just water once a day. and i live in the Caribbean so we get good sunlight and warm temps.
    ill keep updating with pics and progress.

Would it be an indica or sativa? it looks crossed, idk. just my guess.

tips appreciated.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 29, 2010
  2. GodsGreenGarden

GodsGreenGarden Registered

Little too soon to see wich is more dominate, sativa or indica. Give it a week.
    Everything looks stellar man.

3. ganjamanjaguy

alright sweet

4. StickyBuds1987

StickyBuds1987 Registered+

damn those look nice for only 2 and a half weeks looks like it might be more indaca to me its kinda short and bushy

5. ganjamanjaguy

hey thanks, ill post more pics in the coming weeks. FUNNY THING IS. It is showing its sex already and its female :)

6. StickyBuds1987

hmm well i hope that keep growing and dont just start flowering cuz then you will have just a lil bud

7. ganjamanjaguy

yeah i am. i will keep it in vegetative for about 2 more weeks. ill post another photo on monday. :thumbsup:

8. bigtopsfinn

bigtopsfinn Registered+

If it's showing sex already, I think it's flowering :( I'd make sure its getting 18+ hours of light per day, otherwise you will have a very small harvest. But looking good so far :thumbsup:

9. stra8outtaWeed

stra8outtaWeed Registered+

is it just getting sunlight right now...12 -13 hours sunlight?

i used to start seeds in my flower room for 3 weeks and increase the light slowly and i would get a very high percentage of girls and they would show sex early and then you just increase the light schedule so they do not continue to flower as BigTopps said:thumbsup:

i would say they look a little more sativa with some indica...the fact that they are short is good because males will grow taller...so good possibilty you got all girls goin there:jointsmile:

rock on bro..they look healthy:smokin:

one last question...you italian paison? or you just a ganja eatin guy? manja is eat in italian;)

10. ganjamanjaguy

ha ha no dude, not Italian, but I knew about the word and I thought it sounded cool with ganja :Rasta:

11. StickyBuds1987

what nutes ya going to go with i was thinking of useing tha botnicare line that may be spelled wrong lol pretty stoned right now :stoned:

12. stra8outtaWeed

well i'm paison so it does sound cool...i just remember as a kid all the old folks when we sit down to eat it was "manja manja manja" could a been a subliminal message and when i learned the word ganja it felt natural..haha!

sticky~botanicare pbp soil...they have 2 versions soil and hydro...the soil version has higher npk ratio :thumbsup:

13. StickyBuds1987

thanx stra8 and sorry Ganja not trying to thread jack:stoned::jointsmile:

14. ganjamanjaguy

Update on Grow

Here are some more pictures of the plant about 3 weeks old. I got a nice pic where it is showing its female sex. The plant is growing a very good pace, even on just the daylight it gets now. I'm not looking to grow big, just too see how this bud will come out, and get highhh, everyone that has used the seed grown from that jamaican "jam" reg weed, and had female plants, said they have never been so high in your life. I cant wait lol.

Also, what does it look like, sativa or indica? can you tell yet? do you think my plant will start flowering really soon due to only getting sun in the day? I heard that in the caribbean you can grow weed all year. idk.

Attached Files:

15. ganjamanjaguy

do you think they are starting to flower already?

16. demoreal

demoreal Registered+

they are no way starting to flower yet.
    It is too soon to tell but my guess is Sativa.

17. stra8outtaWeed

yes agreed with demo....just let them go...as long as the dasys are getting longer it is going to keep growing as it gets the signal days decreasing in light then they will start to flower...until they get bigger it is hard to tell exactly but i would say also a sativa dom plant...if there is indica in it it it on the lower side i.e. 30% indica :thumbsup:

plants are lookin god and enjoyin that Carribean air:jointsmile:

18. ganjamanjaguy

well, more white hairs have been showing up over the last couple days(around 8 total),the caribbean is near the equator, therefore, we peak with 13<14 hours of sunlight, that means next 2 months lower than 14 hours of light. with the amount of hairs its showing now, i do think it is starting to flower, just my opinion. looks like it will be a small plant. i don't think sativas are this short and produce hairs so quickly.

19. ganjamanjaguy

some of the white hairs have a tint of pink :D, o and they smell, quite strong. really skunky :) what do you guys think? ill post more pics soon, its growing fast

20. StickyBuds1987

man ganja i just went and checked my plant and it has the same lil things on the middle nodes that your plant has in the first pic of the most recent pics you posted but no hairs yet seems yours is just a lil ahead of mine i hope its not going into flower but oh well ill let it bud out and smoke it lol