1st time grower, which strain is easiest to grow?

Discussion in 'Growing Information' started by Transition Force, Aug 24, 2006.

1. cobraking8

cobraking8 Registered

You can also try Low Rider. Ihear it's a great plant for beginners. Only takes 9 weeks to grow too.

2. cobraking8

cobraking8 Registered

I should make that my 3rd plant. I've had some really good Afghan.

3. craigers

craigers Registered

northern lights

northern lights is is 2 grow my first grow was northern lights it was easy 2 handle any plant can stress out just don,t be doin 2 much feed it every2 3 days don,t pull leaves off let it grow grow grow

4. dumdedum

dumdedum Registered

wow at bumping such an old thread lol
    [​IMG]

5. zokkufu

zokkufu Registered+

If youre in in Cali I'd try purple odyssey or purple train wreck. I'm a first time grower and its working out for me. Despite the mites, power outtages, cranky wife, hungry dogs, bad teachers, cold coffee, confusion and constipation.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2012
  6. Kyle_420_101

Kyle_420_101 Registered

For me I tried EVERYTHING and with MY experience The Candy Kush was the fastest growing and easiest to care for Plant. The best seeds i got were from this websites i tried amsterdamseedsexpress.com. I ALWAYS get seeds from them for years now since they have the best price and quality.. I have a nice "Garden" Going:) just trying to help but i lovvvve your articles!

7. Kyle_420_101

Kyle_420_101 Registered

For me I tried EVERYTHING and with MY experience The Candy Kush was the fastest growing and easiest to care for Plant. The best seeds i got were from this websites i randomly tried amsterdamseedsexpress.com. I ALWAYS get seeds from them for years now since they have the best price, quality..and ACUALLY DELIVER I have a nice "Garden" Going so far$:)

8. shawn p white

shawn p white Registered