PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

20 Dollars Worth...

Discussion in 'Cannabis Pictures' started by ssj9dude, Oct 15, 2007.

1. ssj9dude

ssj9dude Registered+

2. RaoulDuke45

RaoulDuke45 Registered+

it looks like some good trees, it should be more like a gram. on average a gram of good chronic is 20

3. ssj9dude

ssj9dude Registered+

It gets you high :thumbsup: I just wanted to know if I am paying the right price for that amount.

4. purplekush989

purplekush989 Registered+

IMO its a little small, but it looks like its pretty good shit so it might be a good amount for your money.

5. ATrain

ATrain Registered+

I suppose it really depends on where you are at and the quality of the green. People in your neck of the woods could probably give you a better idea if that is standard for where you live.

I think it might be a touch small for $20 but I suppose it's all good if you enjoy the smoke :Rasta::Rasta::Rasta:

6. thecreator

thecreator Registered+

I think so as well but so is life. A gram of dro should be 20 and a half eighth is 25. Hmm I would of spent the extra 5 for another .5 of a gram but hey its easy to call shots from the side line:D

7. Of what I've heard its the standard price in the US.

it does seem a little small though, but good green!

8. r0k

r0k Registered+

A little skimpy for 20, but alright nonetheless.

9. thecreator

thecreator Registered+

He no harm no foul

Hey its better than half my sack.

:baggy:
    two nugs of "Purp" qtr of midz

10. moui_woui

moui_woui Registered+

What state do you live bro? I live in colorado and thats basicly what the best weed i can get looks like.
    I pay about 20$ for a gram and 50$ for an 8th.

Is the high a really clear headed high?

11. smokealot123

smokealot123 Registered+

why is evryone being so sympathetic, you bought .8 for $20 us. you got A BAD DEAL. bullshit, weed not gold.

12. 420_24/7

420_24/7 Registered+

Are you sure its .8 grams, did you weigh it or see it weighed. If it is then its not too bad. Normal price is 20 a gram for good shit, so .2 grams off aint too bad

13. O High O

O High O Registered

That's a little small.. I wouldn't pay more than 10 for that amount. Dank or not.

14. hazecraze80

hazecraze80 Registered+

looks like good bud to me...enjoy

15. xLIbluntsmokeNYx

xLIbluntsmokeNYx Registered+

to that just looks like some good quality dro, not any crazy strain that you should be sellin .8 for 20$... but ya never know, i didn't smoke it so i dont know how it smokes and if it is worth the $ also i think its a bit leafy but if theres sexi trichs go for it ;D

around here (long island ny) i could get almost 2 grams of that for 20

Last edited: Nov 23, 2007
  16. all these guys are wrong, you got sold some horrible lookin weed for $20, that worth $10 tell him you want $10 back or there is gonna be problems for him and his business

17. pradinge80

pradinge80 Registered+

its better than being dry

18. dominionxp

dominionxp Registered+

i like the colors of it!! it looks actually really good :thumbsup:

19. 606x808x303x420

606x808x303x420 Registered+

it looks like pretty good weed. would only sell for like 5-7 dollars here, so maybe you should have gotten more for 20, but if its the only dealer you have right now, theres not much choice.

20. ksmoker

ksmoker Registered

like some people said .8 for 20 is terrible deal even in the u.s. plus that looks like regular nugs not to many crystals/been threw a lot of people.