23w CFL 1600lumens one plant

Discussion in 'Marijuana Methods' started by Epju21, Oct 3, 2017.

1. Epju21

Epju21 Registered

one bulb one plant. 2700k 23w 1600lumens on one plant and its growing. How is this possible? Mostly you need more bulbs and lumens to grow but it's working. Question I have reallly is how far should I keep bulb from this plant? Bout 1 week old sprouting good.

Attached Files:

2. Epju21

Epju21 Registered

Forgot to mention it's a 2700k bulb. I know it's for flowering but it's all I got for now

3. Tinkerfarms

Tinkerfarms Registered+

Imo I'd put more soil.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Tinkerfarms

Tinkerfarms Registered+

And actually you should switch that CFL to at least 6500 k

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Pupp

Pupp Registered+

You should look into space buckets. It's pretty popular with people needing super stealth and beginners to indoor growing. Yield is pretty dismal overall. About an once if your using a 5 gallon bucket, but it would be a good setup for super small grows. Just google "space buckets for growing marijuana" it's growing in popularity. I believe its all do-it-yourself projects, and frankly, even if you could buy a space bucket, I'm sure they'd be priced much higher than a do-it-yourself project.

6. oldmac

oldmac Registered+

Yo Epju21- it really is a miracle what a little light and a seed of a weed can accomplish. You remind me of a member who
    grew with only a few 23w CFLs in a cardboard box...and his results where spectacular! You are not headed there, yet.
    You do need more grow media, some drainage holes in that plastic thing and should have had the light closer to the plant...other then that you're doing good I guess.
    BTW everyone: there is enough blue light in a 2700-3000k florescent to veg with. 6000-6500k would be better but only marginally. Hey the "facts of light" make me call 'em as I see 'em.
    OM

• Agree Agree x 1