4 Month old plant..

Discussion in 'Outdoor Growing' started by DjSkizzle, Jul 2, 2007.

1. DjSkizzle

DjSkizzle Registered+

this is my first offical grow, i've grow 3 times in the past but all were unsuccessful..this picture was taken july 11th, and was planted march 19th so its about 3 months old.. a little info on the plant the strain of course is Dutch Passion's - MasterKush:
    "a stabilized Dutch hybrid specially developed for outdoor growing by crossing selected Thai & Brazilian strains, but also with superb indoor results. Dark leafed, early flowering mold resistant with compact resinous buds. Not recommended for the novice but a must for connoisseurs"

I filled a 5 galon bucket full of dirt from around my area, near trees and what not and this is the outcome.. i would really appreciate any input or suggestions or comments.

i have a few questions though regarding my plant(s).. they're already starting to flower, but i was wondering if fertilzer is a must for the danky compact resinous buds that i'm used to.. thats all i can think of right now, but hopefully this will continue into a short grow journal that may help others to come:D:D

Attached Files:

2. Fear the Reefer

Fear the Reefer Registered+

I wouldnt of thought it would start to flower this early, where abouts are you growing? is it getting sunlight all through the daylight hours?

3. DjSkizzle

DjSkizzle Registered+

i'm growing in southern california, and it gets sunlight all day, but because of where i'm at, i've noticed if you plant it in march, it'll show it sex in april, and switch back to vegetive stage in may

4. horror business

horror business Registered+

Well, that's a beautiful plant. I'd recommend using some organic flowering nutrients. You will be pleased with the results. Well, you already should be pleased because like I said, that plant looks amazing.

5. DjSkizzle

DjSkizzle Registered+

thanks for the information, i'll check into it, although i'm not really sure how to do it, it can't be all that complicating can it? just read the directions:cool:
    anyways i'm hoping my plant with turn out potent either way:thumbsup:

6. DjSkizzle

DjSkizzle Registered+

update

this is the latest picture from a different angle as of july 5th, 2007..
    these pictures were taken from a cell phone so their not great quality but they work and their gonna be bomb when i smoke 'em:Rasta:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 5, 2007
  7. radefactor

radefactor Registered+

Thats the best dam cell phone picture I've ever seen and a beautiful plant. Good work! :hippy:
    For fertilizer, buy some Fox Farm big bud organic fertilizer and follow the directions on the bottle to mix up a gallon or two depending on how many plants you have, then water them well and only give them more fertilizer every couple of weeks. You want to stop fertilizing before the plant is harvested though so you dont have any chemical-fertilizer taste to your nugs. Flush them with distilled water to maintain a healthy pH and then harvest when the trichomes (the crystals on the plant) turn cloudy/amber colored. Rule of thumb is usually if 50% or more of the trichomes are amber or cloudy and no longer clear, then its time to harvest!

Last edited: Jul 5, 2007
  8. DjSkizzle

DjSkizzle Registered+

i had to go outside and take another picture, thanks for all the information and regards to my plant, i'll check into that fox farms.. is there somewhere locally i can pick it up?

Attached Files:

9. hydrocannabis

hydrocannabis Registered+

holy shit looken good. :thumbsup:bro.

10. DjSkizzle

DjSkizzle Registered+

update

:thumbsup:

Attached Files:

• mk.jpg
      mk.jpg
      File size:
      127.6 KB
      Views:
  11. hydrocannabis

:D:D:D:D

did U alwase have 2 plants out there.

12. DjSkizzle

DjSkizzle Registered+

actually.. i have 3..
    the ones in the pictures are the same age, but i have another one thats a month younger, thats bearly starting to show white hairs, but these are bulking up! :jointsmile:

13. hydrocannabis

well they do look good. bro.

14. DjSkizzle

DjSkizzle Registered+

how well will my plant do/come out if i don't use any nutrients in it? up to this day i haven't put anything in it but love water and sun

15. dylan

dylan Registered+

If she has made it this far without any ferts you should be fine..,That must be some pretty good soil.

16. brussels

brussels Registered+

Something you might want to consider, that has worked very well for me, is your last two weeks, and carbs to your warer. I mix 3 or 4 Tbls of mollasses to a gal of water for watering. (but any high carb liquid will also work) Your buds will swell almost before you eyes, and once cured, will have a very smooth and sweet smoke. Just my experience...B

17. DjSkizzle

DjSkizzle Registered+

mollasses? anyones thoughts on this.. good or bad? i need a third party opinnion, no offense lol

18. 1chronic

1chronic Registered+

I've heard of people doing this also. and BTW very nice plant.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2007
  19. twoguysupnorth

twoguysupnorth Registered+

molasses are good. there are other threads about it.

20. DjSkizzle

DjSkizzle Registered+

july 18th update

i've added nitrogen and potassium to my plant a week ago

Attached Files: