8 critical hog in DWC

Discussion in 'Grow Log' started by shelton abbey, Mar 8, 2017.

1. shelton abbey

shelton abbey Registered+

hey folks more of the same here im afraid lol ,,only 8 beans sprouted and 1 of them doesnt look like it will come to much so it could be 7 .
    i also have a white widow clone and a wreckage clone that i was planning on keeping as mothers but if i only have seven i just might grow them out with the rest we will play it by ear ,
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    as you can see my setup is very "organic" ,,,,inother words thrown together lol
    [​IMG]

2. shelton abbey

no problems to report ,,,switched the ballast to 600 watts and lowered the light
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. New grow?! I got my chair pulled up and a joint rolled!
    Hey btw I see your growing wreckage.... I got a freebie Wreckage bean from th seeds. I was wondering if it's a good strain. It has been forever since I had trainwreck, forgot the high... But I hear this is a cross with trainwreck and S.A.G.E.
    Have you grown her before? How does she grow? Average Flower time? Stretch? Tall, short, thick? Does she grow like an indica dom or a sativa dom? And of coarse, how are the effects? Does it lean towards an indica or a sativa high?
    Good luck
    Stay high
    Stay free
    Release the medicine

Last edited: Mar 18, 2017
  4. shelton abbey

i havent grown it b4 myself but my mate is growing it at the moment and hes very happy with it in terms of structure and leaf to bud ratio ,,.tbh i dont know a whole lot about it really ..yet:)

• Like Like x 1
  5. shelton abbey

all is well so far . still on a light feed ,even though they are quite small i topped them and turned the light to 1000 watts ,,i also topped the clones which are coming along nicely,, forget which is which lol but im sure it will become apparent in time. :thumbsup:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2