8 critical hog in DWC

Discussion in 'Grow Log' started by shelton abbey, Mar 8, 2017.

1. shelton abbey

shelton abbey Registered+

hey folks more of the same here im afraid lol ,,only 8 beans sprouted and 1 of them doesnt look like it will come to much so it could be 7 .
    i also have a white widow clone and a wreckage clone that i was planning on keeping as mothers but if i only have seven i just might grow them out with the rest we will play it by ear ,
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    as you can see my setup is very "organic" ,,,,inother words thrown together lol
    [​IMG]

2. shelton abbey

no problems to report ,,,switched the ballast to 600 watts and lowered the light
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. New grow?! I got my chair pulled up and a joint rolled!
    Hey btw I see your growing wreckage.... I got a freebie Wreckage bean from th seeds. I was wondering if it's a good strain. It has been forever since I had trainwreck, forgot the high... But I hear this is a cross with trainwreck and S.A.G.E.
    Have you grown her before? How does she grow? Average Flower time? Stretch? Tall, short, thick? Does she grow like an indica dom or a sativa dom? And of coarse, how are the effects? Does it lean towards an indica or a sativa high?
    Good luck
    Stay high
    Stay free
    Release the medicine

Last edited: Mar 18, 2017
  4. shelton abbey

i havent grown it b4 myself but my mate is growing it at the moment and hes very happy with it in terms of structure and leaf to bud ratio ,,.tbh i dont know a whole lot about it really ..yet:)

• Like Like x 1
  5. shelton abbey

all is well so far . still on a light feed ,even though they are quite small i topped them and turned the light to 1000 watts ,,i also topped the clones which are coming along nicely,, forget which is which lol but im sure it will become apparent in time. :thumbsup:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  6. shelton abbey

well tonight i turned the 1k light bk to 600 watts and added the second 600 watt light and spread them out i also slightly increased the feed ,the 2 clones seem very wispy little things but i dont mind,i didnt even change the out as they arent drinking much and i dont want them growing quickly at all,,i also topped them i places ,i also cleaned the circulating fans ,you would be suprised how some dust can stop them being as effective as they should be ,,hope yer all well guys
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  7. DirtyBlueGene

DirtyBlueGene Registered+

Coming along nicely, bro. :thumbsup:

8. shelton abbey

flipped the girls tonight and turned the light back to 1k so 1600 watts from now on the runt is gonna be the biggest id say as i never got to top it as it was miniscule all the others seem good ,,drinking at different rates though , im flowering off the clones too as the flowering ones my mate has is very sativaish struggling to hold the buds without support which is a problem i can do without,so there is ten in the room :)
    one of the clones
    [​IMG]
    the runt
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    gonna be a full room when these girls fill out :eek:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  9. Wagonweed

Wagonweed Registered+

Haha, I think you dislike sativas, not enough weight ;)

Lookin nice, with that extra light you may out do your self again!

10. shelton abbey

cheers buddy actually there is no extra light ,well no more than last time at full belt,,,just less plants and vegged for longer
    true sativas arent ideal for weight but i believe lots of sativa crosses are producing good yeilds these days
    as for light id love to try an experiment to do the same number of plants, same feed, same veg time and add another 600 watt light
    but id be nervous of overloading the power set up especially when im not on site with them full time :(

11. shelton abbey

1 week in flower and all looking good some seriously sexy white roots and the room is filling up nicely ,,clones are looking a lot different already and what was once a runt is now unrecognisable
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    clone 1
    [​IMG]
    clone 2
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  12. shelton abbey

all well tonight,,the runt is now the tallest of the lot seeing as it wasnt topped but overall no suprises :thumbsup:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    one of the clones :thumbsup:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  13. Wagonweed

Wagonweed Registered+

It's always amazing to see your growth rate, incredible.
    Have you picked out a next strain to run?

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  14. shelton abbey

ill prob be staying with this strain until i see first hand a strain that produces more and has nice leaf /bud ratio and strong structure ,,my mate is starting some strains that ill be keepin my eye on,but for now im happy to keep improving with this one :thumbsup:

15. shelton abbey

done a bit of pruning tonight and upped the feed slightly ,,no suprises,but i did notice the clones arent drinking a whole lot not sure why .but will be interesting to watch how they bud out.quite crowded in there tbh but as the pruning continues as i shape the plants by cutting off the lower branches ans defoliate them to let more light at the bud sites a lot more light will be getting through the canopy,..im after a cookie and am starting to ramble so ill go lol,,stay safe folks
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    clone 1
    [​IMG]
    clone 2
    [​IMG]
    both side by side ,,,,the wider leaf is white widow and the more slender leaf is wreckage
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  16. tangentweed

tangentweed Registered+

Wonderful root structures on those.
    Yes - your room is filling in quite nicely.

• Like Like x 1
  17. AndinoTech

AndinoTech Registered

great hydro system!

• Like Like x 1
  18. shelton abbey

another week in all is reasonably well, the runt is certainly the tallest in the room ,,some much more advanced than others ..the 2 clones are interesting to study the white widow being more squat than the wreckage,
    random critical hog
    [​IMG]
    wreckage clone
    [​IMG]
    white widow clone
    [​IMG]
    the runt lol
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  19. Wagonweed

Wagonweed Registered+

The wreckage is looking nice, lots of bud building already.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. shelton abbey

lot more pruning tonight ,,the wreckage clone is looking a lot better than the the white widow clone tbh ,
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    wreckage clone
    [​IMG]
    white widow clone
    [​IMG]
    the runt
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2