PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

A good cigar for rolling a blunt?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Methods' started by on_second_thought, Apr 1, 2007.

1. on_second_thought

on_second_thought Registered+

So being as since I've only used the cheaper stuff in the past to roll blunts (Swisher,Optimo,White Owl, Garcia Vega, etc etc..... I'm wondering...

The other day my boss, who smokes the shit out of cigars saw me puffing on a swisher (i was low on cash and didn't have enough for a pack of cigarettes) comes over and hands me one of his cigars and says, "here, try a real one". Now I know these cigars smell HORRIBLE when he smokes them, but I'm wondering if it would be an ok idea to try and use it to roll a blunt.
    The box that the cigar came from simply reads "Baccarat-The Game" So anyone know anything about these cigars and if it's going to make my weed taste like shit if I roll one up? It seems a bit brittle, but I'll give it a try if it's not going to taste like horse shit when I light it up.

2. Greenport

Greenport Registered+

Swishers are great. :p Dutches beast

3. get_bent_pay_rent

get_bent_pay_rent Registered

dutches

swishers and white owls, in my opinion, are too soft and they rip too easy

4. jpbc99

jpbc99 Registered+

dutchmaster all the way

5. Matt the Funk

Matt the Funk Registered+

lol no one even read what you fucking posted. I dunno the answer to your Q though.

6. originalblu

originalblu Registered+

honey dutches cant be beat,, games are good too,, i find green leaf's burn the nicest

7. orangeman

orangeman Banned

Every since I learned how to roll blunts I have never had a Swisher rip on me. I even smoked a dry Swisher once and I still managed to roll it without a rip or hole in it.

8. game_bluntz

game_bluntz Registered+

i read what u said and i wouldnt mind rollin a blunt in a cuban!!!lol

9. MOBABN

MOBABN Registered+

i agree with orangeman cant go wrong with a swisher, and ive never had one rip either, im rough with mine too.

10. Bob the Awesome

Bob the Awesome Registered+

I highly doubt anyone here has rolled with a more expensive cigar, based on these responses.

I guess the only way you'll know is to try. Personally, I would think that however the cigar smells normally will affect how it smells and tastes when you roll it up. If you're curious enough, go give it a try.

11. xLIbluntsmokeNYx

xLIbluntsmokeNYx Registered+

.. A game is NOT a Dutchmaster brand cigar.

The "game" cigar is made by garcia vega

12. orgasmic

orgasmic Registered+

nice boss :D

i just get my money and a pat on the back if ive worked hard lol

13. yoda

yoda Registered+

i dont think they'd work. the outer leaf may be too dry and crack when trying to roll it.

14. Dazed4now

Dazed4now Registered+

if u can roll em
    wraps are the best to smoke blunts

15. get_bent_pay_rent

get_bent_pay_rent Registered

i just realized somethin
    ...i dont think i ever rolled a swisher except maybe one time so we'll pretend i didnt say that. but, i stand by white owls bein too soft

16. MacWQ33

MacWQ33 Registered+

I remember my friend rolling a Quarter into a Cuban, I forget what kind. It's hard to do, and it's kind of a pain, but it worked out....and we didn't finish it during the first sitting, and there were a few other people I believe.

17. suhl

suhl Registered+

god cigars wouldnt be good for rolling. for one thing they are going to be much much drier than the cheap ones. then they are wrapped in actually tobacco leaves, not processed tobacco wraps, this makes them a lot harder to split right and definitely harder to roll. also inhaling the tobacco on a nice cigar is unpleasant as it isnt meant to be inhaled too much. you are wasting a good cigar to get a bad blunt basically. cheap cigars were pretty much meant for blunts

18. Scottydoo

Scottydoo Registered+

honey dutch's and grape white owls ftw!

19. go toke up

go toke up Registered+

garcia vegas, phillies, and swisher sweets r the best blunt cigars around

20. Awill3449

Awill3449 Registered+

Just get some blunt wraps. Wayyy better to smoke, and you can seal it with honey :Rasta: