A "High Erection"? [ High asf rn btw ]

Discussion in 'Experiences' started by Delupara, Mar 17, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Delupara

Delupara Registered

Has anyone got so high that they get an instant erection. A no context, on its own, erection?

What am really asking right now is am I really overdosing on weed rn? wow.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. emilya

emilya Future Dispensary Owner

nope, cant say that I have. I asked my brother about it and he asked, what are you, 14? Get a grip young man. Yes, that is what he said.
    So no... pot doesn't give erections nor does it make my clitoris swell. I suspect just reading the word clitoris and realizing that a girl said that word to you will give you another erection. Have fun with that.

No, you are not overdosing on weed. It is my opinion that you need a whole lot more so that you can mellow out a bit.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Weezard

Weezard Registered+

It's called a stoner boner. :D
    One popular treatment is Sulfa-buse.

Get a grip, carry on.

Weeze

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Delupara

Delupara Registered

Lol Im 18 turning 19. And i've really only started smoking in january 2017 on a daily basis.

5. Delupara

Delupara Registered

also no it didn't, I mean I was asking seriously. Maybe it has to do with my atrial septum defect. Idk.

6. EvilCartman

EvilCartman Registered+

:S2:

Never heard of that before.
    But then, it's probably not something that would come up in casual conversation.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2017
  7. ReZziE

ReZziE Registered

LMFAO cant say it has or hasn't happened to me at some point in the last 20 years or so, but question.. guys frequently get erections stoned or not, so how would one be able to know the difference? o_O

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. richardandrews

richardandrews Registered+

Yes, I definitely agree here

9. sam jordan

sam jordan Registered

if you're looking to buy medical marijuana online?weed for sale?
    then look no further.the drug dr has endless amount of strains for all medical conditions and at the lowest prices,guaranteed!
    if you have been wondering how to order weed online,then you are in the right place meeting the right person,
    its never been easy to have your medical cannabis delivered straight to your door espacially in illegal states,UK and Canada....
    just text or call the number 6782355023
    or email us on drugdr420@gmail.com
    or on kik.....drugdr1

10. GuzBuzzy

GuzBuzzy Registered+

I experience this once. So high I got a boner then after that you know what's next. I'm looking for X. Good thing there's a bar nearby. Got High as hell. that was intense night.

11. D'sLady

D'sLady Registered+

Exactly! Lol
    I am glad that it doesn't make my husband impitant

12. julianna_r92

julianna_r92 Registered

Some people definitely experience this, you are not alone!

13. stevetrentwilliamson

stevetrentwilliamson Registered+

14. AladdinSane

AladdinSane Registered+

Be sure to consult a physician if your erection lasts longer than 4 hours. You and your partner should take full advantage of this until that 4th hour hits.

Enjoy.

• Funny Funny x 1