Several weeks ago I read a High Times artical about adding flavoring to newly cut flower stems. Since I had been harvesting my plants from the top down I still had maybe a quarter oz on my best producer. Before cutting I grabbed a bottle of water (500 ml) and added 1 ml of lemon extract then put half of the mix in another empty bottle. I used lemon extract as the flowers have a lite pine and lemon sent. The artical talked about adding vanilla extract. I cut the stems with a razor and placed them in the bottles where they sat for 10 days. I dried and jared the flowers. It's only been a week of curing so I haven't tried them yet but will update soon!