Advice Needed. Is this white Widow ready to Harvest?

Discussion in 'Colorado (CO)' started by MeloMeds, Oct 28, 2010.


What would you do at this point?

Poll closed Oct 30, 2010.
  1. Flush now then harvest.

    1 vote(s)
  2. Wait another week then flush and Harvest.

    6 vote(s)
  1. MeloMeds

    MeloMeds Registered

    Please look and let me know if you think she is ready to go.

    Thanks in Advance

    Attached Files:

    • Like Like x 1
  2. copobo

    copobo Registered+

    Rule 1: right now, go see the message I left in your reputation.

    rule #47: waiting longer than the seed pack says will yield you bigger, stonier buds, more swollen calyxes, and higher resin content.

    rule#19: if you are wondering if you should cut today, or a week from today, wait.

    it would be easier to answer if you had a close up and we could see trichs.

    put your phone away and borrow a nice camera ;)
  3. MeloMeds

    MeloMeds Registered

    Thanks Copobo
  4. SoCoMMJ

    SoCoMMJ Registered+

    Looks like even the pistils have not turned yet.... I vote more time still.
  5. MeloMeds

    MeloMeds Registered

    I appreciate the feedback. Please keep it comin'
  6. canniwhatsis

    canniwhatsis Registered+

    I'm with the consensus. Let it run a little longer :D

    How long has it run already?
  7. MeloMeds

    MeloMeds Registered

    She is nine weeks and 2 days (65) days flowering.
  8. pfunk211

    pfunk211 Registered+

    get a good strong magnifying thing, scope or glass......

    are the trichomes milky colored with some amber ones scattered in??

    that's where i like it, but if you want to be on the couch then just wait til those little bubbles turn amber all over. snore.

    i also find white widow to herm out if it goes well into a third month. but i curse the strain.......

    edit: like, to the t; the first sign of a little yellow banana som'bitch, i had seven to ten days left til i cut her down on different runs.
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2010
  9. MeloMeds

    MeloMeds Registered

    Thanks for all the great input and opinions. Please chime in if you havnt already. I still haven't seen the kind of trichome production from her as I would like. I think I'll empty the res, refill with just RO Water take a TDS reading then decide sheathed or not to final phase. If not i'll add back 50% strength soution for a few more days then flush. Sound like a plan?
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2010
  10. canaguy27

    canaguy27 Registered+

    how long have you been flowering?

Share This Page