Albino spider!

Discussion in 'Indoor Growing' started by liberiamom, Jan 21, 2007.

1. liberiamom

liberiamom Registered+

It was climbing on my LST'd plant, and the first thing I thought of when I saw him was Frost's "Design" and then it occurred to me that it might bite me, so I did a little heebie jeebie dance until it disappeared behind a leaf...and I left him there, because spiders eat other bad bugs, right? Has anyone else ever seen a pure white spider crawling on their indoor plants?

2. kindprincess

kindprincess Registered+

i've seen a pure white spider, but it was in the woods... scary as hell!

3. Storm Crow

Storm Crow Registered+

There is a type of spider that comes in white, cream or pink- they are not albinos, though. I usually find them on roses. Can't think of their name right now (puff). They have a almost spherical rear end and can grow quite large.

4. GaGrown

GaGrown Registered+

I had what we call a writing spider on the eave of my house.It makes this huge web and it has a stitch design in the center of the web.I left it alone! In 2 days or so.... There were so many mosquito's in the web,that gave me reason to thank GOD for nature's predator's! Leave him be unless,it's spinning webbing on the gurls! PLANTS!

Ga Grown!

5. Garden Knowm

Garden Knowm Registered+

post video on youtube. please..

and
    thank you

6. kindprincess

kindprincess Registered+

hahahahaha^^ :D

7. GaGrown

GaGrown Registered+

Yeah! I wanna see it,too! I'll bet you would have won Dance with the Stars contest!

Ga Grown!

8. liberiamom

liberiamom Registered+

Oh yeah baby, if it was 1979 again you bet- Wrap me in peach satin, perch me on a pair of stillettos, and feed me illicit drugs and cognac, and I could dance all night long:)
    But the heebie jeebie dance in the growroom today (in flipflops and my glenplaid jammies) can only be imagined haha

9. Garden Knowm

Garden Knowm Registered+

10. Bree1978

Bree1978 Registered+

I get a type of white spider in my bathroom...If it is the same kind that I've seen they like moist areas and pack quite a wallop, so I believe your dance was certainly excusable ;) . I've also heard it is unlucky to kill a white spider, but I think anything that can bite me is fair game............GL, Bree.

11. GaGrown

GaGrown Registered+

Ok!!!

You want them illicits by the ounce?

Ga Grown!

12. liberiamom

liberiamom Registered+

Sure! You know what they say, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure :jointsmile:

13. GaGrown

GaGrown Registered+

A big Ole' Southern AMEN!

Ga Grown!