Alternative bong fluids?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Methods' started by Hunternora, Dec 24, 2006.

1. Hunternora

Hunternora Registered+

Hello all.
    I've been reading about alternative bong fluids for awhile now, and I'm wondering if they actually work. I am now the proud owner of a Hurricane and I wish to experiment. Does Kool-Aid really give the smoke a flavor? What about a type of Vodka or Rum? Is it worth the hassle when I can just use hot/cold water?

2. fancy boots

fancy boots Registered+

Seriously, cold water with two drops of vanilla extract is the shit. It's like candy :D.

Don't use good alcohol for bong water, the THC can be absorbed into the ethanol.

3. dont' use alcohol period for bong water (person above me said good alcohol) unless you're plannin on drinking it afterwards, all you're doing is taking away from the weed, and depdending on what you use (say everclear for example) risking getting a bong blew up in your face... which may sound 'cool' to see, but i garuntee if you were on the receiving end, all that extrememly hot fire, and shattering, flying glass, would make you see otherwise.... and i've tried all kinds of stuff in bongs as the liquid... never addds a flavor to me... stick your mouth over a bottle of fruit drink, and breathe it in... now imagine the very minimal taste you may even be able to taste, about 1/4 of that you MIGHT be able to taste, over the smoke that is... people say it gives it flavor all the time, they're lying or it's in their head... you can't taste the aroma's of fruits (or w/e the drink is supposed to taste like) over the smoke.... if you REALLY want to add extra taste, your best bet is going to be 100% natural and fresh juice.... but even then it will be extremely minimal

4. LSK420theVille

LSK420theVille Registered+

the fumes from the alcohol will make it very hard to clear the bong, ive tried it before with whiskey and we couldnt even take a full rip.. it is brutal, just use water.. i have also used gatorade, no change in taste though.. at least that i could tell.

5. cleareyes

cleareyes Registered+

i used to use mouthwash, i think it was fucking with my chest though

6. JeenYuss

JeenYuss Registered+

i use juice all tha time, juice or kool-aid it dont taste too bad to me

7. nofx12345

nofx12345 Registered

just use water
    why use anything else?

8. cleareyes

cleareyes Registered+

for kicks and a different taste?

9. nofx12345

nofx12345 Registered

personaly
    i just love the taste of the bud alone
    but thats just me
    have fun with experimenting with different flavors
    as long as u keep toking:jointsmile:

10. cleareyes

cleareyes Registered+

yeh i get bored of flavored bong water and bongs in general pretty quick

11. nofx12345

nofx12345 Registered

i just stick to delila (my bubbler)
    somtimes ill be too lazy to fill er up but its just as good even without.

oh and cleareyes
    wat part of canada u from?
    if u dont mind my asking

12. cleareyes

cleareyes Registered+

i just use a pipe or roll one up. im in alberta, 2hrs north of the montana border.

13. nofx12345

nofx12345 Registered

i love rolling
    theres nothing like the pride of rolling a perfect j

14. JeenYuss

JeenYuss Registered+

i pretty much have the worst hand-eye coordination in the world

my J's tend to look like chewed up ribbons with green stuff hanging out of them

15. cleareyes

cleareyes Registered+

haha, get some drum tobacco and practice

16. Hunternora

Hunternora Registered+

Thanks guys. I like the taste of mah weed too, it's just fun to try new things? I'll try the vanilla extract idea. Alcohol seemed like a waste anyway. Does rice also really cool the smoke? Flyod, my new buddy seems to cool pretty damn well.

17. nofx12345

nofx12345 Registered

i play guitar so i guess that helps my hand eye coordination
    but it is way easyer to fuck up a jay then to make a good one.
    practice makes perfect though.
    just keep rolling em and u will get better

18. Web Smoker

Web Smoker Registered+

the vanilla extract sounds like a good idea. gatorade works well . any alcohol is to strong.
    i once made a thread about using oil (cooking oil) lol ....i didnt think that would work.
    SNOW is by far the best.
    i was thinking about milk once

be careful youell shoot your eye out:jointsmile: :Rasta: :pimp: :Rasta:

19. JeenYuss

JeenYuss Registered+

trust me theres no use, its a lost cause

i just stick to the trusty hookah

20. rice is very nice to put in a bong... you actually have to breathe out some smoke, just to make sure you even got a hit lol.... i'd suggest it over water, but it's no-where near as cheap, and it starts to reek pretty quickly (a couple of bowls, if that)...(and with the reeking, comes horrible taste since like 70% of taste is based off smell)