Any Hope?

Discussion in 'Drug Testing' started by Based850, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Based850

Based850 Registered

Recent college grad, smoked a lot of dank last year, really heavy around summer, took a break in October, started back in November and stopped December 9th, took a last big final dab.

Here's the situation I got hired for a company, of course drug screen, took it 1/10/17 full month clean, but after calling company to see what results were they said they saw that I took it but didn't get results yet, called screen place and they tell me it may have been sent to lab for confirmation. I didn't buy a take home test, just figured a month would be good. I worked out for Christmas break, and I felt a month off would be good. But I'm stressing because if it was negative wouldn't they find that out on the same day? Is there any hope?
    Live and learn man live and learn.

2. Weezard

Weezard Registered+

No.
    It's their busy season and they are usually short handed over the holidays.
    The lab gets backed up and it can take a week or more.
    Relax my friend, bad news travels fast, good news takes it's own sweet time.
    All that worrying will get you is grey hairs and missed fun.

Aloha,
    Wee 'zard

• Like Like x 1
  3. underanxiety777

underanxiety777 Registered

i was also wondering, after about how many days should i notify or look into my results, if not immediately notified.

4. Weezard

Weezard Registered+

They will notify you.
    The die is cast. The wheels are in motion. best to wait and see.

I know you are worrying, but best not to let them know you are worrying, yah?
    If you wait, patiently and quietly, you may be able to request a re-test if you failed.
    Act very surprised and concerned.
    "Well that's simply impossible, I do not partake. There has obviously been an error, I would like an immediate re-test to clear my name".
    Then, any delay works in your favor.

Pester them, and you look like those poor souls in the waiting room chugging gallons of water.
    Makes 'em look guilty as charged. :D

• Like Like x 2
  5. underanxiety777

underanxiety777 Registered

Thank you! i completely agree!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Based850

Based850 Registered

Came back positive, day 35 clean is today, Monday will be day 38. Screen contacted me and told me, but company hasn't contacted me yet. I don't want to reach out and throw myself under the bus. Most likey I won't get it, but what could I possibly say to even get a chance still. Along the lines of may I retest or may I still go through training and retest after. I understand the liabilities and I'm completely done smoking for my career. I'll pay for the test. Huge life lesson right here.

7. Weezard

Weezard Registered+

It seems that dabbers may take a while longer to piss clean than casual smokers.
    Makes sense.

Good luck brah
    Weeze