Any Urine tests that give the level in ng?

Discussion in 'Drug Testing' started by Mike Perkins, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Mike Perkins

Mike Perkins Registered+

I am still above 200ng according to the multi level strip test I got. I have been abstaining/quit for 60 days or so & need a job soon. Would love to know where I stand & how much longer I have to go.

I am 50, 250 lbs and smoked daily approxomately 2-3 joints worth.

Took a test a few days ago and it was all negatives, (20, 50, 100 & 200ng) was doing cardio the day before though so I may have spiked the results a bit. Have been forgoing the exercise as I have an Amazon Warehouse interview in a few days.

Any chance it can come down to below 50ng by then?

Need to move on with my life & get a good paying job.
    Thanks

2. Mike Perkins

Mike Perkins Registered+

73 views and no answers? need info on how to get a solid reading on where I stand. over 200ng apparently, like to know the exact number.

3. surfing1

surfing1 Registered+

I’m confused you said that it was all negative from 20-200ng so that’s all passing. I find it hard to believe that after 60 days you’re still testing above 200ng. Take a 50ng test and post a pic of the lines good luck

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Mike Perkins

Mike Perkins Registered+

Meant to say all were positive, my bad, was typing on little sleep.

5. Mike Perkins

Mike Perkins Registered+

Here this is from my 1st morning void today, 64 days

Attached Files:

6. surfing1

surfing1 Registered+

That to me is unbelievable that 64 days later your still testing positive. I don t smoke anymore now I just vape oil but even when I was a everyday smoker it never took me more than 17 days to test clean

I’d suggest a quart of a sports drink and try your home tests and see if that helps JMO. Good luck

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Mike Perkins

Mike Perkins Registered+

Im looking for levels at its worst so I know where I stand at its worst. Not how it is after chugging 2 gallons of water late in the day. Need to get it out of my system so I can get my CDL.

8. Mike Perkins

Mike Perkins Registered+

Ive been losing 7-8 lbs a month through diet & mild exercise, and the ac has been off to save $ so its been like 98 degrees all day, think that thats spiking my results? I am 250 lbs or less now not exercising heavily as I have medical issues

9. Mike Perkins

Mike Perkins Registered+

Drinking water & cranberry all day over 1.5 gallons & coffee still no second line..

10. CallMeChong

CallMeChong Registered+

Losing the weight might be keeping your levels high. Since thc is in the fat cells its likely you are putting more in your urine than if you were not losing weight. The only test I know that can give you the ng level is the first check which is available at most drug stores but you have to mail in your sample. Costs about 3-4 bucks to mail and the results are usually available online after 1 or two days after they receive your sample. I hope you pass and let us know how it goes.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. Mike Perkins

Mike Perkins Registered+

Thanks, ordered 4. Had a real faint line a few days ago after peeing all day & drinking gallons of water, but I need to pass at any time of day preferably.

12. CallMeChong

CallMeChong Registered+

Oh I understand, I've been there. I sent in my first urine of the day of day 59 of not touching the stuff. I didn't even see a faint line but my quantitative results showed at 15 ng/ml. My results on day 65 finally showed negative and that one didn't show a faint line initially either. I was passing around day 45 with heavy diluting but like you I wanted to be fully clean just in case. I still got faint lines even after passing the quantitative lab test with first urine of the day. Some tests will have fainter lines than others no matter how much is in your system. Keep in mind the thc half life is about 7-10 days so if you are at say 200 ng/ml, you should be at about 100 ng/ml in about a week or so.

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. Mike Perkins

Mike Perkins Registered+

still waiting on the tests, wish it would get here already, so I can see where I am at...

14. CallMeChong

CallMeChong Registered+

Did you get your tests yet? How are you doing so far?

• Like Like x 1
  15. Mike Perkins

Mike Perkins Registered+

Got the tests in yesterday, going to take one tomorrow morning, did this today to see if im doing better on 200NG, cant tell if thee are neg or posative

Attached Files:

16. Mike Perkins

Mike Perkins Registered+

heres a jpeg, PDF doesnt show up

Attached Files:

• Test.jpg
      Test.jpg
      File size:
      453.5 KB
      Views:
  17. CallMeChong

CallMeChong Registered+

I see lines for 200 and 100, so it seems you should be below 100 ng now.

18. Mike Perkins

Mike Perkins Registered+

seems like a cup or two of coffee before going in should work if below 100 eh? for pre employment?

19. Mike Perkins

Mike Perkins Registered+

that was first of the morning, normal water day before , a little exercise..

20. Mike Perkins

Mike Perkins Registered+

sent my first check sample in friday 2 day mail, should have some news tuesday or wednesday