PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

Any way to enhance your marijuana high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Methods' started by Wtfmate, Nov 22, 2006.

1. Wtfmate

Wtfmate Registered

Hey guys,

I've been smoking weed for about 3 years now and I was curious if there's any vitamins, or procedures you can do to really enhance your marijuana high. I'm a pretty spiritual guy, and I'd like to see if marijuana can enhance that one way or another.

Thanks. :]
  2. kindprincess

kindprincess Registered+

supposedly, ginko boliba will enhance, but i tried it, all it did was jack me up when i was trying to slow down:(

i've heard drinking nothing but water will cause you to have a lower tolerance...

love, kp:p
  3. Wtfmate

Wtfmate Registered

Yeah, tried that ages ago with no luck.

I find when I'm working in the kitchen (I'm a Chef) and I just get off of work and I spark up a doob, I get extremely high.. it's my day off today, so I'm just looking for other options. Maybe I'll go jogging or something.
  4. kindprincess

kindprincess Registered+

smoke about 20 mins after catching your breath. WOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!

endorphins+canabis= ULTIMATE STONE (at least for little while:))
  5. Wtfmate

Wtfmate Registered

Yeah, I definitely believe you there. I'm gone for a jog, then. :)
  6. kindprincess

kindprincess Registered+

how is it?
  7. PdoubleOTY

PdoubleOTY Registered+

duude i know how you feel...i work as a line chef when i can in and out of Johnny Carinos and other italian places..i would always get off work, roll a little spliff in the car, adn smoke after work.i would be so hot and sweaty from workin the satuee line, so that joint felt sooo good
  8. Wtfmate

Wtfmate Registered

Oh yeah, I know that feeling.. cooking has got to be one of the most stressful jobs out there. Especially when you're calling bills, that's what I'm doing now. Literally at times 10 people would talk to me at once.. fun stuff.

I went on a 25 minute hard jog, I had a joint in my pocket so as soon as I finished up I smoked it. I would definitley say I am a lot higher and one hell of a lot happier too.

Try it out, see if it works for you.. I'm one hell of a lot more relaxed.
  9. Captain Hanks

Captain Hanks Registered+

you sound alot more worked up
  10. orangeman

orangeman Banned

Coughing works :).
  11. s2headhunter

s2headhunter Registered+

yeah i lke to lift and box for awhile then hit the pipe
  12. b0Ng h!tz 4 mE

b0Ng h!tz 4 mE Registered+

instead of smoking.. try eating. The high is alot more intense and last's alot longer when you use bud for cooking
  13. orangeman

orangeman Banned

And it's more healthy lol. But alot of people don't like to bake because smoking is quicker and it's more convenient.
  14. savagepossum

savagepossum Registered+

if you want to get the most out of your weed the get a vaporizer.

Vaporization gives a uplifting energetic sativa like high and no couch lock because there is no oxygen depravation caused by smoking plant matter

nothing but pure thc
  15. funfubarman

funfubarman Registered+

Or try a waterfall bong works wonders, in my opinion it gets me higher than my vape
  16. s2headhunter

s2headhunter Registered+

yeah or a big gravity bong man..A BIG at least a 3 ltr one and get a big bucket head and fucking WHITE WALL that bitch...3 of those and youll be in outer space....(with decent bud, not GREAT, but like good mids)
  17. Nocturnal Stoner

Nocturnal Stoner Registered+

take some guarana its like a plant that is usually available from herbal doctors, it just makes you feel really good, and it is good for your body plus it leaves no shitty feelings the next day