PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

Any1 know the best way to make C02

Discussion in 'Indoor Growing' started by robert42, Sep 30, 2004.

1. robert42

robert42 Registered+

who knows the best way to make C02 using household stuff on a budget all opions and thoughts appreciated thanks :)

My plants are about 29cm's i think thats about 14inches not too sure, there 6weeks old. I wannaincrease the c02 to help them grow ! :D

2. Phresh as it Gets

Phresh as it Gets Registered+

i know of one way, exhaling!
  3. sidey

sidey Registered

make a 2 litre solution of sugar, warm water and a brewers yeast tablet, available at home brew suppliers. place the open container in your grow space and replace weekly. as it ferments the solution will produce half the volume of sugar consumed as gas. another way is to mix vinegar with baking soda, which froths up releasing CO2, you'll need about a teaspoon of soda repeated a couple of times a week.
  4. robert42

robert42 Registered+

thanks man much appreciated
  5. Dimebag

Dimebag Registered+

you could burn a candle but thats really unsafe to leave a candle on all day. Holding your breath for a long time and releasing it is the cheapest possible way. even though we breathe out more o2 than co2, its still good.
  6. howsyourroof

howsyourroof Registered+

7. howsyourroof

howsyourroof Registered+

in the morning i go get 10 lbs dryice ,shut all my fans off ,set bowl of hot on shelf above plants,be careful ice will give you burns
  8. tahoe58

tahoe58 Registered

can anyone tell me what ppm's for CO2 are optimal?
  9. Shallow Hal

Shallow Hal Registered+

bicarbonate soda and vinger
  10. Shallow Hal

Shallow Hal Registered+

1500ppm is best , normal air is roughly 900ppm. also u can try a product called no mercy co2 tabs. cheap and give great results.
  11. dutch.lover

dutch.lover Registered+

These new odor neutralizing cfls that have come out are said to release co2. theyre pretty cheap
  12. Pezzo

Pezzo Registered+

carbonated water!
  13. stinkyattic

stinkyattic CultiModerVatorAtor

LOL that's what I was going to say... go talk to your plants!
  14. smegal69

smegal69 Registered

u can also use a gas l.p.g heater or light burnig l.p.g in any way will produce co2..... just don't burn your room down....that would be far toooo much
  15. jamstigator

jamstigator Registered+

Smoke pot and laugh a lot. Every laugh contains co2!
  16. Toolfan33

Toolfan33 Registered

1 Carbonated water works well
    2 any sort of stove,heater with a blue want carbon dioxide not carbon minoxide
    3 of course bottled co2 and generators work well but very pricy and to get the optimal co2 levels you need a controller/monitor .You could have $1000 or more in it easy
  17. GanjaBaby

GanjaBaby Registered

Forget the baking soda and vinegar thing, and I think its impossible for CFLs to PRODUCE CO2, carbonate water loses its carbonation after being exposed to air after a few hours (ever had coke without fizz... how long did that take?) but if you are on a budget and cant afford CO2 tanks you have got to check this link out...

This excellofizz is probably the cheapest way to get CO2 throughout the flowering cycle, unless you want to buy 3 pounds of bicarbonate soda and a couple gallons of vinegar and stink up the house.... this Excellofizz stuff is amazing and hasslefree. -Peace
  18. digdog

digdog Registered

According to The Urban Grower ......1800 ppm is optimal in all spaces......for an approximate increase of 35% on yeild..... happy growing
  19. ticoblunts

ticoblunts Registered+

anybody else ever use this stuff b4?
  20. demonangel2_uk

demonangel2_uk Registered+

Does the vinigar and bicarb actually work? as a freind said to try it as well. Let us know. As ilso on a very limited buget.