Anyone know any good seedbanks that ship to Australia?

Discussion in 'Australia - New Zealand' started by Growerhead, Dec 9, 2012.

1. Growerhead

Growerhead Registered

Anyone else here from NSW or some where in australia?? . Looking for a good seed bank that can pass customs in australia and get delivered. Any thoughts??

:jointsmile: :pipe: :420thought: :cool:

2. DIRTYMOOT

DIRTYMOOT Banned

Any luck ?

3. cannabis-seeds

cannabis-seeds Premium Sponsor

Hi, I represent Gorilla Seeds on the forum - we're a sponsor.

Since we started international shipping several months ago, we haven't had any reported problems.

We've had several shipments go into Australia successfully, but I'm working with a forum member on another site who's had their shipment sitting in customs for about 3 weeks now. He also had a shipment from someone else (not seeds) say delivered when he tracked it, but he never got it - so at this point, we're not sure if it's something related to him or the specific shipment. He's in Perth if that helps you with your decision.

As far as I know that was the only Perth shipment - the ones to Sidney & other regions have gone through without a hitch.

My suggestion would be to set up a safe address & place small orders - Australian customs is notoriously tough.

If you'd like to give it a try, you can see what we have to offer here - Cannabis Seeds | World Wide Delivery from Gorilla Seed Bank
    We're still loading up seeds, so if you want something that you don't see, let me know - if it's on the list of breeders we have waiting to go up, I can try to get it moved to the front of the line.

Any questions, just ask.

4. DIRTYMOOT

DIRTYMOOT Banned

Damn, I'm in perth too.

5. mallybright

mallybright Registered

AAA++ INDOOR HYDRO TOP SHELF MEDICAL MARIJUANA KUSH - ?120

??% legit All top shelf strains, Available 7days a week.
    We don't sale our products, Only accepting donations for our Grade A+ indoor strains. We take our business seriously.
    Currently dealing with patient with serious condition, in need of Medical Marijuana.

If you're in need of Medical Marijuana your self; Contact us via KIK.....lordpablo01

Guaranteed You won't be disappointed in our quality.

You can also download the KIK app from app store and hit us T.E.X.T via KIK.....lordpablo01

100% legit

(Sativa strains)??% legit
    ??????????????
    1, Northern Light?
    2, Queen Madre??
    3, Jack Reaper??
    4, blueberry shine??
    6, Sour Diesel??
    7, Silver Haze??
    8, blue dream??
    9, green crack??
    ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??