PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

anyone listen to tribal/drum music??

Discussion in 'CANNABIS.COM Lounge' started by Nochowderforyou, Aug 2, 2005.

1. Nochowderforyou

Nochowderforyou Registered+

high all,

So as I sit here and eat one of the best choco. chip cookies EVER! and listening to some Sepultura, I got to thinking that the tribal drumming in some of their songs are totally badass. I love the beginning and ending of their song "Refuse, Resist" I think :confused: anyways, anyone want to recommend some good drumming music? I have no clue where to start, so ANY suggestions would be great. The whole Africa, Bazilian, tribal drum shit, I like it! I know it's a pretty young crowd here, but I thought I'd give it a go :cool: Peace.

2. Ganj

Ganj Registered+

i don't think age has anything to do with the music you listen to, well, atleast to me it doesn't. i like cultural music also. the only music i've heard though is from brazil. it goes along with the kung fu; capoeira. it's really good. if i can find anything i.e. band names, songs, i'll be sure to inform you.

3. chris420

chris420 Registered+

try getting any of the 5 or 6 volumes of buddha bar that are out, its really really good

4. FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey Banned

salif kieta
    (multicultural)

5. yeskamaster

yeskamaster Registered

Attached Files:

6. Guinevere

Guinevere Registered+

Hell yeah, I've been thrashing on the Djembe ( a West African drum ) for years..........