Are marijuana leaves smokable?

Discussion in 'Basic Growing' started by kpxhorangee, Oct 5, 2005.

1. kpxhorangee

kpxhorangee Registered+

Well I know that you can smoke anything that you can fit into a pipe, but would smoking the leaves of a marijuana plant get you high? And if so, would it be about the same as smoking bud?

-Rob

2. HARDDON

HARDDON Registered+

No. Not really.

The fan leaves, or leaves with 3, 5, 7, 9 etc....do not contain many trichomes which hold the THC.

If you can get the single bladed leaves that grow from the flower itself, then yes, those can rock your world as well as bud can.

But good luck finding just those.

3. Garden Knowm

Garden Knowm Registered+

yes you can smoke them.... LOL

no' I'm serious... lol

After the plant is harvested.. there will be crystals all over the place...

Now, is it like "buds"...... well NO... it will give you a headache if you smoke to much

do high rolling mo fo's like HD mess with leaves.. hELL NO.. "fuck you for asking" - but sophomores at UCLA who eat top rommen for breakfast lunch and dinner and reuse condoms (only in the same girl).. well those guys smoke lots of leaves!!

and now you KNOW

4. DaBuh

DaBuh Registered+

HAHA funniest thing ever!

5. chisme

chisme Registered

maybee add sum grinded leaf to a roll up at work and itll keep ya goin till 420 lmao

6. Cam

Cam Registered+

Me and my friend will smoke fan leaves off my plant (when pruned) when we are out of weed and realllllly desperate at the time.

7. 9ski9

9ski9 Registered+

It's kind of fun rolling mega-blunts with strawberry papers using leaves. That's what I did after my first grow. This grow's leaves will be saved for HD's hash oil recipe, though.

Hey, Knowm, isn't MJM still married?

8. Garden Knowm

Garden Knowm Registered+

yeah .. ski maybe.. whatever..LOL.......... I'll be over her tomorrow.. what do you think about my new ava.. its to entice her... give her some beat material.....

CAN you use a giant fan leaf to role a blunt in? Let me re-ask that..
    Can cannabis leaves be used to role any kind of smoke?

How do you prep the leaves...?

9. 9ski9

9ski9 Registered+

It's a shame she never wanders over here...I could just imagine chatting with her and Clever at the same time. Or just watching while Clever and MJM "chat".

Your avitar? My opinion means nothing, Knowm. Absolutely nothing. But would I go with it? Ah, it's a little too pubic for me. In fact, I used to sport a goatee until some guy told me my face looked like his GF's vagina. Shaved it right off. Come to think of it, I hope that's what he meant.

Anyway, it would take some mighty big fan leaves to roll a joint. I'm sure we tried it as kids, but I don't remember any success.