Are there any Seed Banks in the U.S. ?

Discussion in 'Growing Information' started by Buds Buddy, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Buds Buddy

Buds Buddy Registered+

I've been searching & searching for a U.S. Seed Bank to order from. I haven't had any luck what so ever after a month of searching. I ordered seeds from the U.K. almost a month ago & still have not received them. They have been stuck at ISC USPS Los Angeles since 12/17 & are not moving. I'm guessing they got confiscated.
    The seed co. re-sent my order Friday so the wait is on again to see if I get them. Because I need seeds ASAP I placed another order with a different co. also in the U.K. Hopefully something shows up soon. Trying to buy seeds is a PITA. I know I could Clone & not need seeds; but I wanted to try Auto Flowers so I could get some stash a lot faster so I don't have to buy any. Looks like that's not going to happen !!!
    I sure wish I could find a seed bank here in the U.S. so I could order without Customs confiscating my stuff.
    This has been a nightmare just trying to buy seeds. I don't want to know about seed banks in another country.
    It takes too long to get here. Most of the ones in other countries you have to pay with Bit Coin (a losing proposition). And you have to worry about Customs confiscating your seeds.
    So I only want to know if there are any seed banks in the U.S.
    If anyone knows of a U.S. Seed Bank please help me out here. Thanks !!!

2. emilya

emilya Future Dispensary Owner

It's legal to mail seeds out of Europe and even Canada, but not here. Sorry.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Pupp

Pupp Registered+

There is a glimmer of hope. If hemp passes in the 2018 farm bill, hemp will be considered any part of the plant with less than 0.3% THC.

Seeds have 0.0% THC.

Maybe seedbanks will pop up in the USA and be able to ship using the USPS across state lines.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1