PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

are there many girls who smoke pot?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by weedmonkey, Apr 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. weedmonkey

weedmonkey Registered

:eek:

Just wanted to know how many females were into smoking the herb...:) :p

2. Niftyfifty

Niftyfifty Registered+

I know alot of females who like smoking the herb... including me! :)

3. ermitonto

ermitonto Banned

Probably about as many males smoke pot, from my experience.

4. 420sampson

420sampson Registered

I'm a guy but my girlfriend and I puff bowls all the time, she actually is the one that, puffs a lot, actually we both do, just not when we have school, it fucks us up too much. But yes there are many girls that we both chill with that puff, just not as many guys.

Peace, Abra Kadabra

5. smokey

smokey Registered+

i would say there is as many females who toke as there are males

6. chronicallygordosha

chronicallygordosha Registered

i usually come to school high as a mutherfucker, and about half the people I know that smoke weed are girls.

7. 420sampson

420sampson Registered

Yeah well try going to college stoned, and try to write a fucking research paper stoned, learn how to control it, because in college there is no way to write or do homework period while stoned unless you want to become a garbage man. And yeah in high school when I was as immature as you, I did puff and go to school , but you quickly learn that it just doesn't work that way in college, especially the University. And there aren't as many females who puff as guys or would like to take a poll on who is on this board.

8. weedmonkey

weedmonkey Registered

I aint a girl

one thing I'm not a girl. the second thing I'm always stoned. I go to University and I hand over the best papers in the class when I'm lit like a light bulb on weed. Its been 2 years since I have been travelling, and I am still stoned and I have travelled around the world like that. and for the stupid asshole who said I was immature... I think he's gotta quit pot cause its assholes like you who have hardly any intelligence that give pot a bad name... :eek: :mad:

9. hunny

hunny Banned

theres bloody loads :cool:

10. ermitonto

ermitonto Banned

Pshaw. I am a college student, I go to class high all the time, I do my homework stoned, and I have a 3.9 GPA.

11. mommipop

mommipop Registered+

I am female, I get high, I go to college, I write my papers best when I am high--much deeper thinking.

12. maryjanemama

maryjanemama Registered+

Yes, I'm a girl, I get high every day. Used to do smoke with all my girl friends, but they've all quit for one reason or another. No one's any fun anymore! Now it's just me and my husband sneaking puffs, trying to hide from the kids... The last time I smoked with some friends they were all guys,so I think the number of girls that get high goes down as we get older.

13. ganjagal420

ganjagal420 Registered

hell yeah

im a girl who smokes everyday thats how my ass gets out of bed in the morning all my female friends love to get high

14. 420sampson

420sampson Registered

Umm o.k. well what ever, maybe if your majoring in general studies or some bumb fuck degree, I am in law school and trust me you can't get stoned all the time like you say, you have to be fuckin sharp NOT STONED ALL THE TIME, fag, amn little bitches like you piss me off. Tell me what you guys are majoring in and then I can tell you what the fuck your gonna be, if your gonna make something of yourself then you can't smoke all the time like you do FAG. I actually want to make over $40,000 a year. I work at a law firm and some of the directors make close to $400,000 a year. Weed fogs the mind. So if i plan on making that much i can't puff all the time its impossible to have your mind that sharp,

Tell me what the fuck your going into Clowns, and if you say a doctor or a fuckin rocket scientist, then all i have to say is Good Luck, because you won't get there.

and Weedmonkey you have to be a littl emsart to get into fuckin law school, clown, but hey man keep smoking and when I make it big, i'll tip you every time you pick up my garbage

Last edited: Apr 29, 2004
  15. NowhereMan

NowhereMan Registered+

notice
    he aint here no more
    sampson rude ass mofo.......
    go talk ya shit elsewhere

16. kelly

kelly Registered

Hey. I am a girl and I am 14 years old and I do loads of pot. Me and mates go down to the park near the school and I am usually the only one with it so I have two or possibly three in the lunch hour and go to lessons stoned but teachers know I ain't 100% but they are too thick to realise why. :D

17. rnf232s

rnf232s Registered+

I still have to agree with everyone that said you are a fag cause you are a complete dipshit. I am a senior in college and majoring in cell and molecular biology. I am a semester ahead and going to grad school then do a Ph.D. program and doing biochem research most likely. I have a 3.6 gpa and a 3.9 gpa for my major and I go to class all the time stoned. Maybe it is hard for you to think when you are stoned cause you have no intellegence in the first place.

18. Dope Chic

Dope Chic Registered+

I am a girl and have been smoking 4 almost 10 years:D in fact I'm tokin right now!!! ;) :D And to the dude thats going to school to be a lawyer...more power to u but I know I work better when I'm high and I'm studying to be a paralegal :) ...I know not as hard a becoming a lawyer :eek: but it's still challenging ;)

19. Dope Chic

Dope Chic Registered+

DUDE!!! :eek: U don't have to be such a dick about it...mellow out :cool:

20. Lulu

Lulu Registered+

So you've been banned then, maybe it'll give you a little time out for a re-evaluation. Some of the things you said were condesending as fuck and some were just downright nasty. And hey, wot's wrong with being a garbage man anyway? It's a job and someone's got to do it.

BTW do you rate all people according to their profession? What a wonderful addition to the legal system you'll be!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.