Arnold signs new law

Discussion in 'Southern California' started by mikeyman, Oct 3, 2010.

1. mikeyman

mikeyman Registered+

yesterday the terminator signed in a pot bill.Doesn't he see we are on the verge of legalization.WTF:Rasta:

2. Ub3rB0ng

Ub3rB0ng Registered+

no duh,how bout posting in one of the other threads about it ;)

3. ZeroWingX

ZeroWingX Registered+

It might not pass, I hope to god it doesn't its not nearly as great as you think, go Read my Post Jack had Dream, it clearly underlines the truth about prop 19. Read that and if you still want yes, well I question if your a current Medical user, because 19 strips EVERY AND ALL MEDICAL BENEFITS that Jack and Denis faught to get for us. Thats like spitting on the Mans grave.
    One Love...
    :Rasta:

4. khyberkitsune

khyberkitsune Registered+

Excuse me? Nothing medical gets stripped away from you. Do you even understand how our legal system works? There's nothing in Prop 19 that overrides Prop 215 or SB420, NOR DOES IT HAVE THE POWER TO DO SO.

5. mikeyman

mikeyman Registered+

yea prop 19 will make it ok for recreational use for folks 21 or older.Just like beer

6. mikeyman

mikeyman Registered+

yea but yesterday Arnold signed a bill that says they can't put you in jail for a small amount of pot.I guess theyfinally realized the courts could save money .
    What a bunch of clowns we have running our state

7. ZeroWingX

ZeroWingX Registered+

Here is a question.... have you read 19?
    I have top to bottom, EVERY sentence... and yes about a good 95% of Medical laws are instantly stripped from patients. So yes it does have the right, and it will come November if Voted in. Don't believe me? Re- Read what you think you read and youll start to notice you didn't read the bill quite as well as you thought you did.
    One example right here. As of now Medical Marijuan Patients have no laws against them smoking in public, as this is considered medicating , same as popping a asprin. As soon as 19 passes smoking in public whether you have a Medical card or not, WILL BE ILLEGAL! you dont consider that a nullification? Think sir before you open your mouth, just because you THINK you know the law I promise you I know it that much better. (not to be a dick)
    This is just one example. They are sugar coating Laws that void Medical laws instantly and people like you don't see them and thats how the Government passes things right under your nose and you smile and agree...
    Educate before you try bashing sir.
    One Love

8. ZeroWingX

ZeroWingX Registered+

And even that has Loop holes I just red that bill. nd when I say its Looped holed... Go read it... Enough said...

9. Ub3rB0ng

Ub3rB0ng Registered+

if you read his other posts you will clearly see he is a moronic troll,dont feed the troll hehe :jointsmile:

10. ZeroWingX

ZeroWingX Registered+

yep go ahead sheep bahhh baahhh see ya at the chopping block, idiot...

11. ZeroWingX

ZeroWingX Registered+

I'm Over it you all seem so damn set in your Idiot ways, go Vote Yes and f^&* everything up, when you regret it i'll be there to smile and say I told ya so... Sheep...

12. Ub3rB0ng

Ub3rB0ng Registered+

Whaaaa go cry a river while the whaabulance comes for you,my little kids whine less than you.

13. ZeroWingX

ZeroWingX Registered+

I'm not whining, hahaha ur comedy bro... OK well this is about as helpful as driving without a Steering wheel, look you have your side I have mine so lets keep this Civil shall we?
    If my stance is a little to aggressive I apologize.
    I'm just trying to make people see this isn’t for us, its for these Corporations who are about to make millions off us

14. Ub3rB0ng

Ub3rB0ng Registered+

hehe read my other posts before you trip out ;) I could care less if they make millions as long as they dont come around me ;) ill be fine and dandy with my lil 5x5 piece of paradise in multiple locations.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2010
  15. ZeroWingX

ZeroWingX Registered+

LoL dang u got Land like that huh? thats chill wish I had that...

16. Ub3rB0ng

Ub3rB0ng Registered+

thats what happens when you come from a family of norcal farmers hehe :) over 2k acres. on 2 locations

17. ZeroWingX

ZeroWingX Registered+

Nice, guess us SoCal Urban Growers are just unfortunate and screwed. Suxs to be us... "Tax measure on the Nov. 2 ballot would impose an annual tax of $600 per square foot on indoor marijuana cultivation of up to and including 25 square feet, and a $900-per-square-foot tax for anything larger.

The tax, which makes no distinction between medical and recreational cultivation, would cost a resident $15,000 a year if he or she cultivates pot in a 5-foot-by-5-foot growing space indoors."
    This is the price tage for indoor ops here very very soon.But kool for you Nor-Cal Farmers, thanks for thinking about us who arn't so fortunate :thumbsup:

18. Ub3rB0ng

Ub3rB0ng Registered+

Sigh,that wasnt a shot at you or anything,just simply answering your question. Besides the only ones complaining about anything are those of you out there using growing and selling as your primary means of income.

19. mikeyman

mikeyman Registered+

we don't want folks smoking in public.nobody needs to medicate that bad.
    look like the growers will have to pay taxes now

20. ZeroWingX

ZeroWingX Registered+

Its not my Primary source of income Its not about income, I'm a college student and a Tattoo artist. I grow because I have a Panic disorder (father gave that 1 to me) and breed High CBD strains with lower THC for that. I then expanded with Painkilling strains, Anti Anxiety(social anxiety, paranoia, ect), PMS symptoms, stomach aches or Nausea, Stress, and im still finding more medical strains and uses for Marijuana. This isn't about money for me its about helping people. Dude I charge 40-50 1/8th and like 140-180 Ounce, And I deliver... I really only Charge for The lights and nutrients lol... The extra money yes Helps put me through school, but hey sorry I have to live man... Its never about money anyone who knows me will tell you that.
    you ever wonder or care why I put "One Love" after most all my posts? Its because I believe it, Marijuana is a very unique Resource. It heals people Hemp is extremely useful in clothing, industrial grade ropes, Bio Fuel, hell even cooking... One love signifies the People should regulate it, One Love for a common goal, and a common thing. It unites people. This Prop is not going to do that its going against everything I stand for, Freedom and love. Its Just going to be Industrialized and Meaningless.... Go buy ur MJ from a store and go about your day... where is the Love in that? I chat for Hours with people I supply now, ask em how their day is, what’s been new. Sometimes sit n blaze with em... That’s the realization of the true dream... One Love...