AWESOME SONG-proud to be a stoner

Discussion in 'Music Room' started by rmrdr716, Dec 23, 2007.

1. rmrdr716

rmrdr716 Banned

just listened to the song by the kottonmouth kings and its unreal. i love the kottonmouth kings and couldnt believe ive never heard this song. if your a stoner you can relate lol. thats why i like it. listen, enjoy:thumbsup: look it up
    kottonmouth kings
    proud to be a stoner

2. rmrdr716

rmrdr716 Banned

3. EbelEyes

EbelEyes Registered+

hmmm.

That was terrible.

:jointsmile: To each his own.

4. LIP

LIP Banned

I'm very proud to be a stoner, and advertise the fact i smoke ganja where-ever i go, but that song aint exactly my cup of tea.

5. 4.2O

4.2O Registered+

its a good song.
    just got the album today.
    kottonmouth kings are amazing...12 year career based on songs about weed.

6. jagarr

jagarr Registered+

kmk is great if you like white boy rap like i do. ive been to many of their shows, fun stuff. pennywise is on their label (SRH) now. i think like half of my tshirts are SRH, haha.

a lot of people think its garbage but i like it. 'older' stoners definitely hate it. its really for suburbs kids i guess. i know my whole life i was lead in one linear suburb defined direction like do good in school to get in high track public HS classes (what a joke), do good in HS to goto college, do good in college to get a high paying job, do good in 1 job to get a better job, then retire and die. what a bummer though, everyone figures out thats a sham after a while. kmk raps about that a lot.

7. StickyfingahZ

StickyfingahZ Registered+

SOunds pretty cool,thanks.

8. McLeodGanja

McLeodGanja Banned

Can't listen to it right now, but I agree with the sentiment. I just spent a few hours last night on another forum having a debate which then turned into an argument over whether or not sugar is bad for you. Apparrently it doesn't rot your bones, that's right sugar ain't bad for you- but cannabis is. Even medical patients should not be granted the right to smoke it because of the supposed health problems some people suffer as a result of smoking it. I dunno why I go to that forum, I'm a glutton for punishment, maybe I thought I might actually be able to convince these bone heads they are wrong. These people are all university students as well. It just makes my blood boil the attitude of people towards us.

But I will never surrender!

9. smok3y

smok3y Registered+

10. poseidon

poseidon Registered+

no no.. not good at all..

11. bhkjuggalotus

bhkjuggalotus Registered

kmk is the shiznit. and Potluck

12. surejam123

surejam123 Registered+

How about this one Your my Mary Jane, my Gal, my freind,