Bad Highs

Discussion in 'Experiences' started by GanjaMan7, Sep 20, 2007.

1. Jake Pearson

Jake Pearson Registered

One day in the summer in Cyprus I smoked a small spliff (I have been smoking for nearly 2 years now ) and it was about 40 degrees outside. We where sat in the sun and after the spliff I went to the shop to buy a bottle of water. As I was in the shop I got really fucking light headed and I felt like I was gonna faint. I gave my shit to a mate and left the shop on my own. 5 minutes later I was found on the floor round the corner. my head felt like it was crushing and I thought I was gonna die (I know weed cant kill u, but u know what I mean) anyway I finally got up and smoked another spliff and felt much better.

2. sam jordan

sam jordan Registered

if you're looking to buy medical marijuana online?weed for sale?
    then look no further.the drug dr has endless amount of strains for all medical conditions and at the lowest prices,guaranteed!
    if you have been wondering how to order weed online,then you are in the right place meeting the right person,
    its never been easy to have your medical cannabis delivered straight to your door espacially in illegal states,UK and Canada....
    just text or call the number 6782355023
    or email us on drugdr420@gmail.com
    or on kik.....drugdr1

3. GuzBuzzy

GuzBuzzy Registered+

Back to topic please. I was too high laughing with my colleagues and then my fucking girl show up. I'm still laughing and laughing hard i don't know why. After that day, she don't want to talk to me again. So bad high during that time. I wonder how she is right now.

4. Josh209

Josh209 Registered

I Had this horrable trip when I realized that the weed was gone!!!!

5. D'sLady

D'sLady Registered+

6. D'sLady

D'sLady Registered+

I have a full chart on my wall in my house, huge poster, I see it every day and yet still can't remember, I just like pruning them lol

7. D'sLady

D'sLady Registered+

Fun???
    Hallucinating is FUN???
    I have given birth 5 times and would rather do that again because it hurt Less to give birth naturally with no pain meds than it did when I was halusinating that the devil put a snake in my heart!!!
    That was NOT "fun"
    That was the scariest shit that has ever happened to me and I've been raped TWICE!
    I would NEVER describe any event that happened to me after smoking as fun
    I either had nothing, felt sick or was in sooooo much pain!!!!

8. stevetrentwilliamson

stevetrentwilliamson Registered+

What does a substance bad trip really amount to, when our entire existence is nothing but a bad trip?