PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

Banana

Discussion in 'Sativa' started by pinky27, Jan 31, 2008.

1. pinky27

pinky27 Registered+

Recently iv been pickin up on this danky danky bud called "Banana". I searched on google and found nothing but a link to the forums about someone else asking about it. well, iv had my hands on this stuff for a while now but just didnt have a chance to reply.

ill post pictures in a short while.:Rasta:

2. pinky27

pinky27 Registered+

pictures!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 31, 2008
  3. FUNKNUGGET

FUNKNUGGET Registered+

ha good ol banana (aka banano).... i have had so much of it in my life... smoked a good half pound of it this summer... a good sativa dominant strain (about 60/40-70/30)... not the most potent by any means but one of the best highs it's one of my favorite strains...:)

4. sublime27

sublime27 Registered+

:jointsmile:never heard of it but it sure looks damn good!

5. StickyfingahZ

StickyfingahZ Registered+

That does look good!

6. FUNKNUGGET

FUNKNUGGET Registered+

if it's real bananna you'll know by the smell

7. CaptainDankNuggets

CaptainDankNuggets Registered+

Bananna is definately a real good strain, one of my favorites.

8. rjizzy

rjizzy Registered+

Ive just gotten an ounce of Banana x Northern Lights, straight out from Humboldt County!

9. smok3y

smok3y Registered+

Never heard of Banana but it sure hell does look good..

Why is it called banana ? Does it smell or taste anything like bananas?

10. pambeasley

pambeasley Registered

I've been getting this the past couple times. It's a tropical kind of taste- not specifically banana flavored to me, but it reminds me of Pacifico if it were weed. Definitely a nice summertime strain, real mellow and happy. I love it, that's why I keep getting it- not a couchlock if that's what you're looking for, but medicinally has been useful to me for anxiety, depression, and stomach issues. It reminds me of being at the beach.

I definitely recommend it if you're looking for more of a feel good strain than a knock your socks off strong strain. Not that it's not good- that's just not what you focus on when you smoke it.

11. smok3y

smok3y Registered+

Sounds good;)

:jointsmile:

12. allrollsin21

allrollsin21 Registered+

the nugs are dense looking and COVERED in trichs!! yum

13. DjSkizzle

DjSkizzle Registered+

I've had banana kush, the aroma smelled just like banana's.. and the taste was wonderful, not bananas but definately grade a!

14. DankASauresRX

DankASauresRX Registered+

I think its odd how they make pot fruit flavored. I am not complaining, i love the fact that it is, but just makes me wonder what's next? I want to get some of that, looks like it would be fluffy.

15. frostymcfailure

frostymcfailure Registered+

god & genetics plays a way bigger role then man so people didnt "make". This shows whatever god being created cannabis had good taste!:thumbsup:

16. madjik68

madjik68 Registered

I have some Banana growing at the present time. I've only been able to find clones of this species. If you are 215 compliant and live in CA, then I could possibly help.:thumbsup: