PAX2 Vaporizer

Benzene and metals urinalysis for anual company physical. Real or synthetic urine?

Discussion in 'Drug Testing' started by bigbolt007, Jul 6, 2011.

1. bigbolt007

bigbolt007 Registered

Hello all, I have annual company physical coming up next week. I have used quick fix successfully for a few years to pass drug tests. But this year they have switched our benzene and heavy metals testing to a urinalysis instead of blood test. The drug test will be given at a seperate time supposedly. Should I use qf for these other tests or just give them my urine? Can they legally look for drugs if its not an actual drug u.a. I definetly can't get my urine clean in time. Does anybody know about benzene and heavy metal urinalysis for industrial workers? Please help

2. bigbolt007

bigbolt007 Registered

I guess a better way to put it is, will synthetic urine be detected in a general urinalysis? Am I going to get busted if I give a synthetic urine sample and they test it for kidney function, benzene exposure and heavy metals? This is a new facility they are sending us to for our physicals and I am just a little nervous about the benzene testing being a urine test now instead of blood.

3. Burnt Toast

Burnt Toast Registered+

Sorry, but the focus of this forum is using synthetic to pass a drug test and validity checks for creatinine, pH, specific gravity, and excessive nitrites; all of which are within the scope of drug testing.

Any discussions of other testing thats not within the scope of drug testing is off-topic and frowned upon by the forum PTB.
    :admin1:

Has your company recieved authorization from you to conduct drug tests? If so, then THC is the drug youre worried about, is that correct?

Last edited: Jul 6, 2011
  4. bigbolt007

bigbolt007 Registered

Yes, THC is the only concern. Sorry about posting off the topic I will try and find the appropriate forum. I have substituted with QF succesfully for the last three years. Just wondering how 'real' is synthetic urine?

Thanks