Best cigars for blunts?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Methods' started by Doctor mj, Apr 30, 2006.

1. Doctor mj

Doctor mj Registered+

Im wonder what cigars you feel are best for smoking.
    Im not talking about flavoured blunt wraps.
    Well here where i live, we usually only have a brand of cigar called century sam, which tastes horrible, but i got use to the taste.
    Phillies and Dutchmasters arent around my area.
    We got backwoods, which are also great, but a bitch to roll.

Personally i like normal tasting cigars without all the artifical flavouring.

Only flavous i approve of are Vanilla, Chocolate and Honey.

Oh when i mean cigar i mean using them for blunts.
    i DO not smoke cigars.

2. gaheadga

gaheadga Registered

honey optmios are the best

3. dog420

dog420 Registered+

FAT ones :D

4. Gumby

Gumby Registered+

Dutch Master Golden Honey... If you wanna a fattie use an el presidente...

5. partyguy420

partyguy420 Registered+

i use swishers cause they are mostly all that are around here, well we also have price alberts, but those are the same company that makes swishers, and they tend to be dryer the swishers

6. the dude abides

the dude abides Registered+

i dont understand how you dont have dutch masters around where you live. where i am they are the trash cigars at conveniance stores that only stoners buy. they do work perfectly for blunts tho, especially the honey ones.

7. kapps

kapps Registered+

dutches hands down never leave home without a pack of dutches

8. ChronicMike

ChronicMike Registered+

Peach optimos 4 life.

9. mikeo14

mikeo14 Banned

diet hand rolled cuban blunts with lime, black cherry,vanilla, and berry blast. I hate the new sodas.

10. RIH

RIH Registered+

White Owls or Swisher Sweets in the tubes.

11. S.T.I.D.

S.T.I.D. Registered+

philly blunts

12. chillsmoke

chillsmoke Registered+

white owls in the tubes by far the best and easiest to roll with

13. 1234abcd

1234abcd Registered+

Wet Mangos! I got a few in my drawer if you want me to send you a couple to try em out. They are my favorite one..I used to smoke them several times a day..but I dont smoke them anymore....smoked like 213333 of them and am soo sick of em

14. Mr.420

Mr.420 Registered

Blunts

I like to use Blunt Wrap Honey flavored Blunt Tubes. I have found that they roll, burn and taste fabulous. :dance:

15. yoda

yoda Registered+

peach white owls

16. dopeman420

dopeman420 Banned

i use pom poms if anyones heard of those or philies i also like the juicy blunts and the cyclones

17. Strikerrr

Strikerrr Registered+

18. sirsmokesalot

sirsmokesalot Registered+

swishers is what we got around here but now ima look for those honey optimos. what sometimes makes our smokes legendary is that we paint honey on the outside of the rolled blunt an sprinkle some kif on it. then throw it in the freezer for a couple minutes, an when you light that shit up it tastes sweet and burns slow an smooth.

19. scooby

scooby Registered

Depending on what the situation is and where ur at decides which blunt is best. Me personally I use white owls when I'm at home, cuz they can be a pain in the arse breaking down cuz the paper is tough if ur just using ur fingers. When I'm on the go and have to roll while walking them I would prefer a nice swisher or optimo blunt, but if ur looking to get really fucked up then geta black jack those mofos are fat as hell and last a long time.

20. Eshelmen

Eshelmen Registered+

phillies,king pins... etc..

I preferably like the honey flavored king pins