PAX2 Vaporizer

Best type of Pipe to use?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Methods' started by Melkane, May 11, 2007.

1. Melkane

Melkane Registered+

Going pipe shopping little later today, debating whether or not to get another glass pipe like I had before.

I've seen various types while browsing around, ceramic, metal, wood, glass and even plastic.

I want something decently small, something I could grab and put in my pants pocket if I needed to, durable, easy to use and I don't want any taste distortions or be inhaling chemicals I don't need to lol the wood and plastic pipes I've seen would worry me, wouldn't they be slowly ruined..you know the whole fire thing?

So what's the best pipe choice?

2. josh g

josh g Registered+

Glass would be great, but you could always get an acrylic pipe.
    Its not as breakable as glass and you could get a descent sized one.. :thumbsup:
    But theres nothing wrong with wood ones, i have one which ive had for years!
    And dude, never EVER use a plastic pipe, thats the stupidest thing ive ever heard..

peace :jointsmile:

3. Bodom Children Of

Bodom Children Of Registered+

get a chillum, small spoon, or little steamroller. them are my favorites. my acrylic little steamroller was $10 and works great. Had to bump up to fulltime service a few months ago since my other spoon broke.

4. Staurm

Staurm Banned

Wood. African black wood or something.

5. Nightwolf1772

Nightwolf1772 Registered+

lol i have a sherlock holmes style pipe nvr tought to use i for weed was my greatgrandfathers

6. Nightwolf1772

i just found the pipe its fucking 80 years old im affraid if i use it it will fall apart

7. thedanknshii

thedanknshii Registered+

glass pipes are my fav but at some headshops they have little wood pipes i like those pipes i gotta couple of em i got it for like four bucks its a nice little pipe

8. Nightwolf1772

yea the one i have is wood

9. skatin_foo15

skatin_foo15 Registered+

If you want one you can just throw in your pocket real quick get a metal one with a lid on it. Makes it alot easier to carry not have to worry about ash or weed getting all over in your pockets

10. skatin_foo15

skatin_foo15 Registered+

They dont hit as clean as glass or a bong but for what you want i think it will do fine for ya! just my two cents though. good luck!

11. marvelous22

marvelous22 Registered+

I love my glass peice.

12. sickstrings84

sickstrings84 Registered+

Gotta agree with that, metal pipes with a halo lid are by far the most convenient for pocket pipes, and you can get some pretty small ones, but they still usually have the same size. I've had my metal pipe since I was 13, and the quality of smoke is great, and you can always get huge hits. Just don't get a brass pipe, go with stainless. Or you could pick up a pyrex pipe. They hit just like a regular glass piece but are more durable, and they take a lot more to get hot, so you could puff a bowl, and then toss it right back in your pocket without burning the shit out of your leg.

Tim :baggy:

13. 206 DankySpanky

206 DankySpanky Registered+

get a little glass spoon.

14. JaggedEdge

JaggedEdge Registered+

I love glass.

I would suggest you get a metal or wood pipe though based on what you say you want.

15. orangeman

orangeman Banned

A nice glass spoon would do.

16. Nochowderforyou

Nochowderforyou Registered+

Get some glass. You can get basic ones for like $15 here. They're quite thick too. I have one that I use when I'm out and about. Just in case I lose it or whatever, then who cares.

17. 4gan2ja0

4gan2ja0 Registered+

wooooooooooooooood, ive got wood, you should have wood too. EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE WOOD:thumbsup:

18. Melkane

Melkane Registered+

Thanks guys for all the input. I was a bit overwhelmed by the sheer selection I had today at the headshop i went to. After browsing for a good 20 minutes I finally decided for a simple yet enchanting glass spoon. It's deep dark blue with what's like glitter mixed within it. Makes it look like a clear night sky out in the wilderness away from pollution and city lights. Also picked up a nice black cloth casing for it.

I most certainly want to try other types in the future though.

19. RamblerGambler

RamblerGambler Registered+

hopefully that piece will treat you right. If your luck holds out, it can stick with you for years. But in the meantime, let us know how it colors

20. slpntrx5

slpntrx5 Registered+

glass spoon.

done.