PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

Best way to smoke resin ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Methods' started by LimpBizkitRMV04, Mar 13, 2006.

1. LimpBizkitRMV04

LimpBizkitRMV04 Registered+

just curious what the best way to smoke resin would be ?

2. MasterBaker

MasterBaker Registered+

best way?

how bout not smoking that sick tar and gettin some buds bro

resin is sick. dont care if it will get you high itll also tear out ya lungs mate

3. LimpBizkitRMV04

LimpBizkitRMV04 Registered+

obviously i do not have any buds or any way to get any right now or i wouldent be smoking resin and id like to get a little high, so if anyone that is not an asshole would happen to have a good method for smoking resin could you please share ?

4. BlazinHaze

BlazinHaze Registered+

Fuck, everyone has desperate times...I know I do.
    I don't know the best way, but I know how I do it. I just scrape my bowl or whatever and roll the resin into a ball. I just stick the ball to the side of my bowl and smoke it.

5. SweetDreams420

SweetDreams420 Registered+

get a paper clip unravel it scrap out the resin and wipe it on a rolling paper then once you get that paper resined up roll it into a ball and stick it in your pipe, cheers.

6. MasterBaker

MasterBaker Registered+

you guys really get desperate??

i thought that was a main difference between crack and mj, that you could control yourself and your urges and not fall victim to desperate times

sorry if im an ass hole, i just think smoking resin is stupid
    why harm yourself more than you have to?

7. SweetDreams420

i hate it when people over analize shit its resin dude smoke it get high, for tommarow you may die.

8. MasterBaker

MasterBaker Registered+

well hey with that motto

shoot up all the heroin you can dude
    tomorrow may never come

9. SweetDreams420

were not talking about heroin were talking about resin.

10. hempsmoker25

hempsmoker25 Registered+

the best way i smoked resin was with a pop can pipe

11. Glowis

Glowis Registered

Here's is the best way to smoke resin. And you can believe me when I tell you that it's the best way to get the most from resin.
    Ok, first take a sneak-a-toke (a very small metal pipe that you can find at head shops) and roll a small piece of paper around the mouth peice. That way it doesn't get hot and burn you. Then, take your resin ball and roll it in your fingers and make it into a tiny donut and put it into the bowl. A ball melts and then clogs the pipe and you lose resin which is why making it into a donut is much better.

I'm faded from resin right now!

12. orangeman

orangeman Banned

With the bud foo.

13. NextLineIsMine

NextLineIsMine Registered+

I always end up getting far more under my finger nails than in my pipe, its hard to handle. I think its funny when some stoners I know have all these health concerns about smoking resin or using tin foil and then light up a cigarette.