best way to smoke roaches?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Methods' started by MyMARYJANE, Mar 19, 2006.

1. MyMARYJANE

MyMARYJANE Registered+

without burning your lips, hands or anything? :Rasta: and also u kno how its kinda harder to get good hits when you get down to the clip.. any suggestions?
    normally we would put it in my bowl or something.. but say you didnt have a piece on you or w/e

Last edited: Mar 19, 2006
  2. Mary Jane x3

Mary Jane x3 Registered

just put that shit out, ive never been that desperate to hit a roach till it burns my fingers

3. Frivolous248

Frivolous248 Registered+

...its not really desperate, depending on how fat you rolled it there can be a good amount of weed left that shouldn't be wasted.

I barely smoke joints cause I can never get a hold of papers, but usually I'll find some sort of metal thing that clips and just use whatever, never works good though. I would imagine some well-placed tweezers would work good, its like 2 small fingers that you won't burn.

4. dewdrinker

dewdrinker Registered+

save em up and make a new joint with it. it is extra.

5. BigJ

BigJ Registered

I usually buy a quarter every friday. By Tue.-Thu. I am usually down to the last bit of my bag and roaches. I will just cut them up and roll it with the shake, for a final joint. It's not always the best joint but, it gets the job done. Putting it in a bowl is probably a little better but, my lungs cant handle that shit lol.

6. Swizzy89304

Swizzy89304 Registered+

Make a lung with an empty coke/fanta bottle. Make a hole (scissors, knife, pencil, lit end of a ciggy...) in the end of the bottle, then make another hole on the opposite side at the top. Stick joint/roach in hole at bottom, cover up top hole with finger, breath in til its nice and smokey in there... then release finger and breathe in deep.
    I will give an ounce to anyone who can clear a FULL 2 litre bottle of smoke in one hit, without puking. Do it without coughing, and you can have a pound.

7. Swizzy89304

Swizzy89304 Registered+

Or do as he said... make what we call a 'Generation Joint'. It tastes fuckin rank, but my God does it get you stoned... :dance:

You can also make Grandfather Generation joints, if you are patient/smoke enough.

8. Hollandica

Hollandica Registered+

didn't know people actually do that. you gotta throw the last end away, like you do with a cigarette. nd if you're really concerned with spilling THC, only roll some tobacco near the roach.

9. Kryzco

Kryzco Registered+

i say bong!

bong + roaches = ^_^

10. Loudogg

Loudogg Registered+

Dude I do that shit ALL THE TIME! Where's my pound? I'll be waiting...;)

11. 1234abcd

1234abcd Registered+

Roaches are sick..never anymore..maybe when I was younger. I remember being desperate and smoking a roach jay after vacation when I couldn't get any herb, and man did it give me a headache and left the nastiest fucking taste in my mouth..so that was the last one I will ever smoke roaches..now they go in my garbage can.

12. Jim Morrison

Jim Morrison Registered+

i never throw them away unless they are really really small depending on how many roaches i have ill either smoke them in a pipe or roll them into a generation joint ive had a really old generation joint once probably like 5th generation and i got high off the first hit i smoked the whole joint anyway and i was out of my mind for hours so dont waste them use them sure the taste is a kinda funky but who cares it gets you stoned

13. MyMARYJANE

MyMARYJANE Registered+

thanks every1... is a generation joint a bunch of saved up roaches rolled into one?

14. daima

daima Registered+

I usually hold them by their wings, but they squirm a lot:D

dai*ma:dance:

15. geonagual

geonagual Banned

Tear off a corner of a sheet of paper. about 2x2 and roll the piece of paper with the roach on the end of it and walla you have a disposible roach clip and you get great hits and take it down to nothing,

16. geonagual

geonagual Banned

It is called a crutch.

17. slpntrx5

slpntrx5 Registered+

i just take tweezers and keep my mouth close to it but not on it.

18. Fengzi

Fengzi Registered+

Just put in in a pipe

19. sevkex

sevkex Registered+

i used to smoke a lot of blunts and we just had a community gravity bong for the roaches, the bowl was made from a coaxial cable (the part you screw into the wall from the tv) and its perfect for blunts cuz its kinda the same size if u find a good one. It would cash a roach in one hit and you could just take one hit and almost fall over from the rush

20. HiddenBeauty

HiddenBeauty Registered+

Smoking roaches :confused:

A roach where I am is a rolled up bit of cardboard put into the end of the joint.