PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

best ways to get weed smell out of cars... ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Methods' started by donteventrip, Nov 21, 2007.

1. donteventrip

donteventrip Registered+

what do you guys use to get the weed smell out of a car ?
    me and my friends are gonna rent a car and go on a road trip and of course we gonna be blazin in it and i dont want some extra charges add on the bill for the car smellin all crazy

so what sprays or whatever u guys use work the best ? :jointsmile:

2. SparkSomeChange

SparkSomeChange Registered+

Febreeze, or use a sploof.

3. burnable

burnable Registered+

dude unless you spilled bongwater in the carpet, 10 minutes of driving with the windows down will dissipate the smell. unless you're smoking cigarettes too. if that's true, shame on you;)

4. AandS

AandS Registered+

We rented a car this one time and gave it back filthy inside- the floor was covered in sunflower seed shells, and didn't smell all that pleasant when you come in.

Your rental charge includes post-cleaning charges too, so they can't really bitch about it smelling nasty or being dirty. To be safe though, I'd still use a sploof or just blow hits out the window. Light some incense if there if you wish.

5. donteventrip

donteventrip Registered+

sweet.

6. Ub3rB0ng

Ub3rB0ng Registered+

get the Febreeze for cars,it works totally good dude!!!peace!!

7. brad1028

brad1028 Registered+

i have a car ionic breeze and it works really good for smokin in the car

8. BudGrower

BudGrower Registered+

Don't let the smoke linger inside or you are fucked if you get pulled over. Make sure the smoke GOES OUT A WINDOW. Of course use air freshners and car perfume, but it will never get rid of the smell that permeates your upholstery and ceiling and everywhere else the smoke permeates.

9. 420_24/7

420_24/7 Registered+

:jointsmile:

Attached Files:

• tree.jpg
      tree.jpg
      File size:
      18.9 KB
      Views:
  10. crudemood

crudemood Registered+

febreeze does wonders. use it :) got the smell out of my car! took a couple of days and lots of sprays but it worked.

11. rmrdr716

rmrdr716 Banned

buy OZIUM. its actually found in the automobile isle in most walmarts, walgreens ect. it actually kills the odors instead of covering them up. works awsome

12. Mississippi Steve

Mississippi Steve Registered+

Just how stoopid do you gotta be to toke and drive in the first place.

Do yourself and your "friends" a favor and keep the weed out of the car. Nothing sucks worse than getting busted in a strange area where YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS to bail you out when(not if) you get caught.

No matter what *ANYBODY* tells you, its still DRIVING UNDER THE INFLUENCE.

Have a nice trip.

• Like Like x 2
  13. rebgirl420

rebgirl420 Registered+

This is the smartest freaking thing ive heard in a while!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Hennessy1414

Hennessy1414 Registered+

15. peaceeasy

peaceeasy Registered+

febreeze for sure, windows down. you could totally even hotbox it and then just drive on the highway with the windows all down for liek 15 min

16. matthiasj

matthiasj Registered+

:thumbsup:

17. burnable

burnable Registered+

Although I believe there are exceptions to this principle, it's generally unfavorable to smoke while driving, for the same reason it is unwise to text message while driving. Driving requires all of your attention. But if someone was too baked to drive I would see them to be a lightweight or a beginning toker.

I drive more moderately after smoking, such as driving closer to the speed limit, coming to a complete stop at stop signs, avoiding risk-taking, double-checking blind spots, etc. Any potential impairment I might have is compensated for by my profound awareness and responsiveness to that impairment, which is dissimilar to alcohol, which makes the person feel invincible. I can only speak for myself, but there are many who can drive high much better than most people do sober.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2007
  18. donteventrip

donteventrip Registered+

^^^i am a better driver while blazed aswell. thats that.

19. Rapidfire187

Rapidfire187 Registered+

Well it's not a "when you get caught" issue, because it's not guaranteed that he's going to get caught. While you're definitely under the influence, you have to look at what you're under the influence of. You're not under the influence of something that makes you see double, slur your words, and drive erratically...you're under the influence of something that raises your alertness, and makes it too hard to concentrate on doing anything OTHER than driving.

20. affasd

affasd Registered+

just open the windows for a couple minutes to air it out thats all you need haha