best ways to get weed smell out of cars... ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Methods' started by donteventrip, Nov 21, 2007.

1. TheGanjaKing420

TheGanjaKing420 Registered+

Totally agree with you on this

2. itzbutters

itzbutters Registered+

I've been pulled over twice while smoking, both times were right after a smoking session. With the windows down for about 11-12 mins the smell was nearly completely gone, my friends cigarette completely masked the smell, the cop didn't suspect anything because you gotta know how to deal with them.

You might as well say wtf are you doing smoking weed because you WILL get caught.

But your not going to stop smoking weed are you.

Thats what I thought.

3. TormentedImp

TormentedImp Registered+

seems there are a lot of the people too afraid of the law here. remember how often you get away with breaking the law on a regular basis guys...
    also remember its not illegal to smell like weed just dont have any when you get pulled over ::swallow::

How to hide your weed

oh and Mississippi Steve, studies prove otherwise. so stop being a bitch to the law

Stoned Drivers are Safe Drivers

4. Mississippi Steve

Mississippi Steve Registered+

Show me *ANY* studies that *PROVE* "stoned drivers are safe drivers"

Driving while stone is *DRIVING UNDER THE INFLUENCE* period. I don't care who you are, driving while impared is a bad thing.

For those of you that say that you drive "better" while your stoned, you can guess again because your judgement is already impared. All your doing while driving impared is adding fuel to the fire to keep weed from being legalized.

5. worm

worm Registered+

i rarely drive sober

6. huh

huh Registered+

use Ozium, its so awesome.

7. matthiasj

matthiasj Registered+

depends on what kind of interior you have, cloth or leather. If you have leather make sure you wipe it down with some leather cleaner regularly, cloth vacuum at least once a week, don't roll in cars seeds and stems will fall and could be found. I really like riding smoking more than smoking at the crib but u gotta be careful. Some people are shitty drivers regardless, and yes driving high is under the influence.

8. donteventrip

donteventrip Registered+

if u use visen there is no way a cop can tell you are high. unless you act like a dumbass in importain times..or smell like it

9. burnable

burnable Registered+

you're logic reeks of absolutism. By your methodology, I could state that anyone who doesn't go to church is a criminal. Church gives a set of ethics that governs people's lives for the better, but when they fall out of church attendance, they become debauched and lawless.

Of course, we all know there are many upstanding citizens who never step foot in a church, but that doesn't mean there aren't some people who actually would lose grip on their lives if they didn't have something like a church to guide them.

In the same sense, you could state that total avoidance of any intoxicant is necessary for safe driving. Jim is as sober as a priest as he drives along, so much in fact that he has no reason to doubt his driving ability. He is so confident in his safe-driving, he doesn't see why he can't also eat a sandwich while driving, since he is so in control of his faculties. When a gob of mayonnaise falls on his pants, he is startled into driving off into the median.

Chemical influences are not the only influences involved in driving.

Here is a *STUDY*, but it's up to you whether it *PROVES* anything.
    MARIJUANA A LESSER DRIVING HAZARD THAN ALCOHOL

This is one on the other side of the argument. Oh No! 17% of nonfatal traffic accidents involved marijuana! I'd wager that 17% of any group at any time would test positive for MJ.
    Friends Drive Sober - Impaired Driving Prevention

This one only had a brief comment on driving, which I pasted below it.
    Drug Policy Alliance: Myths and Facts About Marijuana

Myth: Marijuana Use is a Major Cause Of Highway Accidents. Like alcohol, marijuana impairs psychomotor function and decreases driving ability. If marijuana use increases, an increase in of traffic fatalities is inevitable.

Fact: There is no compelling evidence that marijuana contributes substantially to traffic accidents and fatalities. At some doses, marijuana affects perception and psychomotor performances- changes which could impair driving ability. However, in driving studies, marijuana produces little or no car-handling impairment- consistently less than produced by low moderate doses of alcohol and many legal medications. In contrast to alcohol, which tends to increase risky driving practices, marijuana tends to make subjects more cautious. Surveys of fatally injured drivers show that when THC is detected in the blood, alcohol is almost always detected as well. For some individuals, marijuana may play a role in bad driving. The overall rate of highway accidents appears not to be significantly affected by marijuana's widespread use in society.

Take it for what it's worth. You'll probably reject any citation of a clinical study that's pro-mj driving because you think the author is probably pro-mj. I doubt there will be an anti-mj studies that are unbiased.

I think you've shown yourself to be the type that should avoid driving after smoking, and you've also shown yourself as one who is not helping the cause of showing cannabis to be benign by making general classifications about its effects. ;)

10. purplekush989

purplekush989 Registered+

^^^^^

11. Mississippi Steve

Mississippi Steve Registered+

"Fact: There is no compelling evidence that marijuana contributes substantially to traffic accidents and fatalities. At some doses, marijuana affects perception and psychomotor performances- changes which could impair driving ability."

You said it, I didn't.

I don't think there are any MJ studys that are *not* biased, one way or the other. The problem is that too many young people don't know what their limits are, and think they are invincible. Think I am wrong?? look at the responses to the posts on this board.

I drive a hell of a lot of miles and I see a lot of stoopid stuff on the road every day, then I hear a bunch of the kids on here bragging about driving stoned, or whining because they got busted for DUI.....Frankly, that scares the hell out of me knowing that these kids are even on the road.... regardless of if they post on here or not.... if there are less than one tenth of a percent that show up on here, then how many are there still out there?? Can you really say that you are comfortable with your wife and children being out on the road with idiot kids that are driving stoned??

When your over 50 years old, and have survived lifes experiences, then come tell me that I am wrong.

12. burnable

burnable Registered+

I am probably the wrong one to ask about kids driving stoned. I'm kind of against kids driving at all. Although the original context of this thread indicated the author was a kid, my comments weren't made with kids in mind. Perhaps since I have 2, I believe kids are an exception to a lot of things. It seems like the gestation period is a couple dozen or so years longer than 9 months.

I realize there are reckless drivers on the road, and that are doubly reckless under the influence of drugs, even weed. What I attempted to convey is that there is not a governing principle when it comes to weed and driving. Reckless people will become more so after smoking mj, and mostly their imprudence is rooted within their character and not newly and artificially manifested because of smoking herb. I wanted to defend the inherent innocuousness of herb and I think people should look at it as fueler of behaviors and not a creator of them.

13. mattisnotonfire

mattisnotonfire Registered+

Just because you may be older than these 'kids' that are on the road, it doesn't make you right. Not by any stretch of the imagination. Now go put your ego in a cold shower. That'll be all.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2007
  14. I've heard of some kind of spray where you spray it and close all your windows, and it kills all odors in the car.. Anyone know what it's called? I'm forgetting.

15. mattisnotonfire

mattisnotonfire Registered+

Oust?

16. Yeah!! There we go..

17. twistpipe109

twistpipe109 Banned

Burnable,
    Your my hero :Rasta:

18. Beefer86

Beefer86 Registered+

Marijuana will not stink up your vehicle the way tobacco does. I wouldnt even worry about giving it to the rental office with a gigantic cloud of smoke in it, theyd probably thank you for the secondhand buzz as they are cleaning the doritos and mountain dew caps off of the floor.

Take shifts smoking in the car so the driver isnt too fucked up.

The Beef

19. funfubarman

funfubarman Registered+

Yeah it's a good idea not smoke in your car unless it is absolutely necessary. Here is what i do if i have a few weeks before i need my car to be "smell free" i will just ride with the windows down, which is cool even in cold weather because I like to let people in on the jam, or if i am on my way home lets say i would just buy a California scents you know those little things in the tin can that make your car smell different really fast

20. Narf!

Narf! Registered+

It's easy, don't smoke in your car! Problem solved.