Bigfoot

Discussion in 'CANNABIS.COM Lounge' started by TurnyBright, Aug 14, 2008.

1. TurnyBright

TurnyBright Registered+

2. killerweed420

killerweed420 Registered+

Got to be a hoax. If it really was bigfoot there would be a lot more media attention. Plus I'm sure you would have some universities screaming to get the body to investigate it.

3. jimmy8778

jimmy8778 Registered+

harry and the hendersons was on this morning. bigfoot exists, and is a great actor.

4. RobPA

RobPA Registered+

They said there would be scientific proof released today, lol im waiting to read that until I make an opinion if its real or not.

5. cygnustaxt

cygnustaxt Registered+

there's no way that could be the real bigfoot. If it was, there would be more than two pictures that have horrible quality. Plus, it doesn't even look that big, just looks like a halloween costume in a big box.

6. CanaDanKs Inc.

CanaDanKs Inc. Registered+

hey, like mitch hedberg said...I think the problem with bigfoot is that bigfoot itself is blurry...that's why we can't get a good shot of it.

:jointsmile:

7. Algag

Algag Registered+

Well these folks made the front page of Yahoo, although they do still appear to be hoaxsters.

8. matthiasj

matthiasj Registered+

9. the image reaper

the image reaper Registered+

I knew it was a hoax as soon as I saw the photo ... it's my 2nd wife, and I see she finally started shaving a little :jointsmile:

Breukelen advocaat likes this.
  10. Sir Bliss

Sir Bliss Registered+

FUCK! I bet someone five dollars it was real. Never smoke a blunt and then make bets on bigfoot. It won't end well..

damn...

11. Nightcrewman

Nightcrewman Registered+

I didn't know you had been married to her as well. LOL

NCM

12. mmjnoob

mmjnoob Registered+

Publicity stunts ftw. They made TIME too.
    Bigfoot Corpse Found in Georgia? - TIME

13. gethighgirrl

gethighgirrl Registered+

...yeah.....

well since i live in ga it's just been bigfoot mania down here on every type of forum for the last week or so and from what i can tell it looks like one big hoax.

i just find it very hard to believe that the picture they gave is actually bigfoot.

it looks like some random guy threw a $5 mask from partycity with their grandmother's old rug in a freezer, took a picture of it, and sent it to the newspaper.

ugghh.

14. TurnyBright

TurnyBright Registered+

It would be pretty fun to pull a huge hoax on the country. The next one to roll around will probably have me behind it.

15. cygnustaxt

cygnustaxt Registered+

hahaha dude I love Mitch Hedberg, I thought of that same thing right after I made that post too, :thumbsup:

16. painretreat

painretreat Registered+

now they say it was mostly a costume hidden for them.

Bigfoot seekers, mad and want to sue, can't find who planted the fun! pr :rastasmoke:

17. theforthdrive

theforthdrive Registered+

words to live by!

18. Chong Version 2.0

Chong Version 2.0 Registered+

I think it would be awesome if Bigfoot existed. If he does exist, these hoaxes are indirectly preventing him from being discovered, which could be a good thing.

19. Nightcrewman

Nightcrewman Registered+