Bittersweet ending.

Discussion in 'Grow Log' started by Orneryman, Mar 7, 2018.

1. Orneryman

Orneryman Registered+

Tonight was harvest day for my girl. It's been a long 4 month process with lots of ups and downs. I've learned a lot of what to do and what not to do. Although I'm very happy with the results, there's one problem that sucks but I'll deal with it.:cool: About a week and a half ago I found seeds forming in the buds. I'm not sure entirely what happened. It must have went hermie on me without realizing, probably due to my newbie experience. Or maybe some pollen got in there somehow, who knows. Anyways, the buds have a ton of seeds in them. I'm not even upset about it though. Like I said it was a very fun learning experience and luckily for me it was "pollinated" late in flower so most of the energy from the plant went into building nice dense buds instead of seeds until the end. I'll most likely dry and cure and grind up most of it for edibles. Its also very resinous. I got a decent dime sized ball of scissor hash that I've been smoking on all night and its super tasty. Anyways, I'm gonna post a few pictures from just before harvest and the trimmed buds after harvest. Looking forward to my next grow with some feminized Blackberry Kush seeds I picked up online.:doublethumbs:

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Weezard

Weezard Registered+

Well done sir!