black domina

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by AMATUER101, Sep 18, 2009.

1. AMATUER101

AMATUER101 Registered

looking for some pics or info on this bad girl:)

2. the image reaper

the image reaper Registered+

I can only tell you it's a heavy indica ... it's well-known, I think you'd get a lot of Google hits on it, for more info ... good luck :smokin:

3. estella

estella Registered

Have no real experience, but a friend just gave me a few clones, all i can say is that is is very pretty plant.
    when you find out some grow guides please post em so i can see them too.;)

4. AMATUER101

AMATUER101 Registered

the black domina is a very heavy smoke great for nasuea and migranes yeild was not so impressive good trichrome production very dense took about 7 1/2 to 8 wks definetley a keeper not very leafy so very easy to trim rating it on a scale of 1-10 i would give it a solid 7 this next time i know she will turn out better thanks for reading and happy growing AMATUER101:jointsmile:

5. sdstoner

sdstoner Registered

ahh amatur? what about pics? details? soil? hydro? lighting? hermies?

post em up please.... i have these seeds and wanted more info

6. iforgotmyname

iforgotmyname Registered+

hello all

I am a fan of the black domina for some time now. I have crossed it and I have and still occassionally do grow it from seed the original strain. I use soil that I make from composting, silica,and humerous for roots. i grow both in and out so the in I use a 1000w hps the cheap one not the high tech stuff that has been coming out in the last few years. sorry I don't have better pics but the plant is black domina, the next picture is a bud from the plant and the other bud is from my cross. Enjoy!:jointsmile:

Attached Files:

7. tokinchokin

tokinchokin Registered

My Goodness...Those buds are frosted with crystals...
    Anyone hear of bud called Heavy Dro? or Dro Thrax?

8. Hypomaniac

Hypomaniac Registered+

Sounds like some serious couch lock from the Congo jungle or something.
    I wonder how big it would grow if outdoors from seed with full sun and the
    perfect enviroment.:rastasmoke:

9. irydyum

irydyum Registered+

Hey Forgotmyname, did you get the spider mites cleared up? You should keep that picture to show people what to look for. :D

Beautiful nug tho, thanks for the pics:thumbsup: