Bloated feeling

Discussion in 'CANNABIS.COM Lounge' started by StickyfingahZ, Nov 10, 2008.

1. StickyfingahZ

StickyfingahZ Registered+

Wassup Guys

I had recently picked up some weed to hold me over till I move and this is diffrent stuff,I noticed that after I smoke I have this bloated feeling.and my stomach looks full,like I just finished eating a huge meal.
    The t hing is,I havent been eating much,lately,but I have been eating more bread then usual.
    So I took a break for about a day and no diffrence I still have that bloated feeling and look.
    Has anyone experienced this?Do you think its the weed or its just me?

2. dragonrider

dragonrider Registered+

Take a big dump.

3. XXBlaze of DesiréXX

XXBlaze of DesiréXX Registered+

LMAO!!!!

Well i dont know, sumtimes when im really stoned my stomach feels a bit hollow like its bloated, but then i get hungry lol:jointsmile:unless ur in pain, i wouldnt worry about it.

keep on tokin:stoned:

4. rebgirl420

rebgirl420 Registered+

No possible words can describe the gracefulness of your post.

:dance:

5. stinkyattic

stinkyattic CultiModerVatorAtor

Too much bread will definitely make you feel bloated, ESPECIALLY if you have any type of grain sensitivity, which is very common, even in undiagnosed individuals.
    Try switching to coarse, grainy, wholemeal breads or wheat-free breads and see if you feel any better. My choices are Triscuits and pepperidge farm German dark wheat bread, or locally-baked oat loaves.

6. halfassedjedi

halfassedjedi Registered+

take some midol with your buds.

7. dragonrider

dragonrider Registered+

Ha ha. I just posted this mostly to amuse myself. Don't mean to make light of your discomfort.

Sometimes I get that feeling too, but not necessarily related to any kind of weed. I'm not sure if you are into this kind of thing, but a fast for a day or two, drinking plenty of water, is a great way to kind of clean yourself out and restore a more balanced feeling. If I get a "bloated" feeling that won't go away for a few days, that is one of the things I do that really works and makes me feel better in general.

• Like Like x 1
  8. dlovejah

dlovejah Registered+

Such Poetry and a deep sense of Sensitivity.. kind of like a Haiku, give or take a dozen syllables.. "Take a big dump"... I hope your stomach is alright StickyFingaHz... LMAO:S2: dragonrider:) d:Rasta:

Last edited: Nov 10, 2008
  9. Breukelen advocaat

Breukelen advocaat Registered+

There is a very good chance that your reaction is due to a gluten intolerance or sensitivity, which a significant percentage of the population has. Gluten is a sticky substance in wheat, rye, barley, and their derivatives. I have a condition called Celiac, which affects one in a hundred people, so I must totally avoid these ingredients.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2008
  10. StickyfingahZ

StickyfingahZ Registered+

Thanks everyone for the replies,
    I didnt think weed could do that to me,but you cant count it out either.
    Its just that usually when I eat pizza or bread,that bloated feeling goes away the next day,but this has been sticking around.I been drinking lots of water to see if I can get my body to start releasing any water being retained,but no luck....I also drink alot of tea.
    Dragonrider-you may be right,I just havent been having any urges for it.lol
    I'll try doing a small kine gahndi fast,maybe 24 hours.See if that helps.
    Its not painful,its just a kinda ugh feeling....I think I will pass on the midol though,lol