PAX2 Vaporizer

Blocks heat detection?

Discussion in 'Growing Information' started by orangeman, Nov 8, 2006.

1. orangeman

orangeman Banned

2. busteruk7

busteruk7 Registered+

good find orange m8
    it will be easier to use that than polostyrene if it does work
    urm i might do a bit of research on it now cheers for that
    cheers all :)

3. stinkyattic

stinkyattic CultiModerVatorAtor

AAGH I've been trying to find the thread on this stuff. It kind of got off track but was funny as hell.

4. EckyThump

EckyThump Registered+

5. orangeman

orangeman Banned

Cool, I'm gonna have to buy some of this :D.

6. EckyThump

EckyThump Registered+

Me too next time round. If it works thenits good for me

peace

7. the image reaper

the image reaper Registered+

IF I remember correctly, the United States Supreme Court ruled a few years ago that infrared heat detection was a violation of rights, and also limited fly-over surveillance to a certain altitude ... besides, you would have to really be someone very 'special', as helicopter airtime is prohibitively expensive ... we're talking major bucks to keep a chopper in the air ... "paranoia will destroy ya" :D

8. MegaOctane12

MegaOctane12 Registered+

This fucking stuff has been out two years.................
    I remember posting about it like six months ago, suppose it takes a while for people to catch on ............
    The stuff is less reflective than standard mylar and it isn't 100% heat resistant, there is still some technology that can see through it. That's the low down.

Its also more expensive than mylar and its identical, which means the potential for being ripped of = high. You could be just getting standard mylar.

9. busteruk7

busteruk7 Registered+

very true indeed in fact we havent got any way of testing it unless we have our own thermal imaging equipment lol
    which can be aquired if you look in the right places

10. JackdaWack

JackdaWack Registered+

there is no way to hide heat, a/c maybe the only way but then u got an a/c running in winter..... Look at it like this. to hide heat u must contain it. You contian it by reflecting it and using materials that do not absorb heat. Aluminum foil might work. Also u have to take into account that u need to Air tight seal your room with this stuff. We could just be like arnold and use some mudd to trick the predetor.

11. orangeman

orangeman Banned

Lol that movie was crazy, but no one would try this. It's just...ugh :p.

12. busteruk7

busteruk7 Registered+

he he he a good film really and arnold was the right man for the part

13. stinkyattic

stinkyattic CultiModerVatorAtor

Now if we could only do something about how TOTALLY miscast he was as "The Governator"